ATTENTION! ATTENTION! ATTENTION!
Applications continue to be accepted!
COMPETITION FOR GRANT FINANCING OF YOUNG SCIENTISTS UNDER THE «ЖАС ҒАЛЫМ» («YOUNG SCIENTIST») PROJECT FOR 2022-2024
The Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan (herein after – the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan) announces a competition for grant financing of basic and applied scientific research of young postdoctoral scientists under the «Жас ғалым» («Young Scientist») project for 2022-2024 in the following priority areas of science development:
- Rational use of natural resources, animal and plant life, ecology;
- Geology, extraction and processing of mineral and hydrocarbon raw materials, new materials, technologies, safe products and structures;
- Energy and mechanical engineering;
- Scientific research in the field of natural sciences;
- Life and health science;
- Information, communication and space technologies;
- Sustainable development of agro-industrial complex and safety of agricultural products;
- Research in social sciences and humanities;
- Research in education and science;
- National security and defense and specialized scientific areas according to the Tender documentation.
Competitive applications are submitted to the Science Committee of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan in electronic form, certified by electronic digital signature of the post-doctoral candidate and the applicant, through the information system of JSC NCGTE by the link: https://is.ncste.kz. The start of accepting applications is from December 10, 2021.
The final deadline for submitting applications is January 11, 2022 (inclusive).
For advice on submitting applications, please contact the ALT Department of Science (cab. 2705), email@example.com
THE COMPETITION CONTINUES! WE INVITE YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN THE COMPETITION!
Department of Science