Department of “Radio engineering and telecommunications”
Head of the Department of “Radio engineering and telecommunications”
Lipskaya Marina Anatolievna
Telephone: +7 (727) 292-40-85
Audience: No. 2309
Brief historical statement of the Department of Radio Engineering and Telecommunications:
– in March 1977 the department was organized and called «Automation, telemechanics and communication»;
– in December 1980 (order of the Ministry of Railways No. K-411444 dated December 18, 1980 No. 1534) the department «ATC» was divided into two independent departments «Automation and telemechanics on the railway. transport» and «Radio and electrical communications»;
– by order of AlIIT No.185 of November 9, 1987, the Department of Automation and Telemechanics on the Railway transport was merged with the department «Radio and electrical communications» and called «Automation, telemechanics and communication on the railway. transport».
From the day of its foundation to the present, the department has systematically developed and achieved the following results and sizes:
1) specialties of the department:
– specialties of the traditional form of training – «Automation, telemechanics and communication», which includes two specializations «Automation and telemechanics» and «Information transmission systems», as well as the specialty «Radio communication and radio navigation»;
– specialties of credit technology – «Automation and Control» and «Radio Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunications»;
Since November 2005, the department «ATC» was divided into two independent departments and became known as «Radio Engineering and Telecommunications».
After the division, the head of the department was Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor Zh.M. Bekmagambetova.
After the division, the specialties of the department «RT» were:
– specialty of the traditional form of education – «Automation, telemechanics and communication» specialization «Information transmission systems» and specialty «Radio communication and radio navigation»;
– Bachelor’s specialty – «Radio engineering, electronics and telecommunications».
From 2016 to the present, the Department of Radio Engineering and Telecommunications is headed by Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor Lipskaya M.A.
To date (2021), the department prepares only for undergraduate educational programs:
– 6В06209 – Radio engineering, electronics and telecommunications
– 6В06208 – Telecommunication systems and railway communication networks.
For educational master’s programs:
– 7М06234 – Radio engineering, electronics and telecommunications (scientific and pedagogical)
– 7М06233 – Radio engineering, electronics and telecommunications (profile)
For the educational program of doctoral studies:
– 8D06255 – Radio engineering, electronics and telecommunications.
The department «RT» prepares specialists for work in the field of telecommunications complex, radio communication systems with mobile objects, satellite and cellular communication systems, radar and navigation equipment, as well as training qualified specialists in the field of telecommunications for the transport and communication industry with practical skills in applying modern methods design, operation and maintenance of telecommunication networks in railway transport.
Contacts of the Department
Department: Radio engineering and telecommunications
Address: 97 Shevchenko street, corner Masanchi street
Contact information: 3d floor, room 2309
Phone: +7 (727) 292-40-85
Educational scientific laboratories
|Laboratory “Fiber optic communication lines”||2301 audience|
|Laboratory “Lines of communication”||2301 audience|
|Laboratory “Theory of electrical communication”||2302 audience|
|Laboratory “Automatic switching”||2303 audience|
|Laboratory “Television and image processing”||2304 audience|
|Laboratory “radio Engineering devices”||2305 audience|
|Laboratory “Multichannel communication”||2306 audience|
|Laboratory “Robotics and mechatronics”||5804 audience|