6B07120-AUTOMATION AND CONTROL
6B07120-Automation and control
Training of qualified personnel in the field of railway automation and telemechanics, who have practical skills in the construction and operation, maintenance, repair, installation and commissioning of alarm devices and systems, centralization and blocking.
- Difference from other universities
- Acquired learning outcomes
- Who graduates work with
- International programs (partner universities)
- Partner companies
- Internship and Internship Program
- Certificates (if issued additionally)
- Successful graduates
The Department of Automation and Management of the Academy of Logistics and Transport trains specialists in the field of signaling, centralization and blocking, which are in demand not only in the field of railway automation and telemechanics, but also in the metro.
The best practical teachers of the department are ready to give a huge amount of knowledge and experience in the field of signaling, centralization and blocking:
Vedernikov B. M. – Associate Professor, Candidate of Technical Sciences, associate professor, has more than 40 years of experience in the field of railway automation and telemechanics.
- A. Shultz – is an associate professor of the Academy of Logistics and Transport, Candidate of Technical Sciences, has more than 30 years of work experience in the field of railway automation and telemechanics.
Suleimenova G. A. – Associate Professor of the Academy of Logistics and Transport, Candidate of Technical Sciences, associate Professor, has more than 15 years of teaching experience.
– design and model railway automation and telemechanics systems using modern tools and technology;
– solve problems related to the operation and maintenance of devices and systems of railway automation and telemechanics, develop innovative proposals to improve the qualitative and quantitative indicators of transport enterprises;
– carry out commissioning of automatic locking systems, electrical and dispatching centralization in strict accordance with the requirements for automation systems;
– solve issues related to improving the performance of the alarm and communication distance by ensuring reliable and trouble-free operation of automation and telemechanics devices;
– analyze the methods of maintenance, prevention and diagnostics of automation and telemechanics devices, microprocessor complexes of control systems;
– apply methods of automatic control, regulation and optimization of technological processes in solving production problems.
The head of the site for the maintenance of alarm, centralization and blocking devices; the head of the sorting hill; the senior dispatcher; the head of the site for the maintenance of KTSM devices; the head of the repair and technological section; the engineer; the senior electrician of the АCB; the electrician of the АCB; the electrician of the АCB.
The department, within the framework of academic mobility and the program of double-degree education, as well as scientific internship of students, closely cooperates:
– Omsk State University of Railway Transport (OmGUPS), Russian Federation, Omsk;
– Ural State University of Railway Transport (USUPS), Russian Federation, Yekaterinburg;
– Technical University of Varna, Bulgaria, Varna
– Siberian State University of Railway Transport (SSUPS), Russian Federation, Novosibirsk;
– Riga Technical University, Latvia, Riga;
– Lublin Technical University, Poland, Lublin.
The Department of “Automation and Management” closely cooperates with such companies as JSC “National Company “Kazakhstan Temir Zholy”, JSC “Plant named after S. M. Kirov”, JSC “Transtelecom”, LLP “Kazcentrelektroprovod”, LLP ” JV “KazElektroPrivod”, LLP “Zholarna”, LLP “Saiman Corporation”, etc.
Students undergo all types of professional practices on the basis of leading companies in Kazakhstan. The advantages of internships are that nonresident students can take internships at their place of residence, for example, at regional signaling and communication distances (SHH). In addition, the best students are sent to paid internships.
– CCNA Routing and Switching: Introduction to Networks;
– CCNA Routing and Switching: Routing and Switching Essentials;
– Робототехника и мехатроника.
S. Sambetov-Honorary railway worker;
K. Alpysbayev-Chairman of the Management Board of Kazpost JSC;
S. Ibraimbayev-Chief Engineer of the CZHS of JSC ” NC “KTZ”;
D. Toibayev-Director of the Central Laboratory of reliability of automation, telemechanics of communication;
Abdrakhmanov A. K.-Director of the Department of Automation, Telemechanics and Telecommunications of JSC ” NC “KTZ”;
Amrinov A. E.-Chief Manager of the functional direction for railway automation and telemechanics;
Kuanshbayev M. N.-Director of the Almaty distance of signaling and communication (SHCH-33);
Kalakbasov B. A.-Director of the Sary-Shagan signaling and communication distance (SHCH-34);
Kuttugulov K. I.-Deputy Head of the Central Laboratory of Automation, Telemechanics and Communications of the joint-stock company “National Company” Kazakhstan Temir Zholy ” for the Almaty region