6B07140 – Cybersecurity of digital systems
|EP name||6B07140 – Cybersecurity of digital systems|
|Description||Training of highly qualified cybersecurity specialists capable of ensuring the security of both hardware and software of digital automated systems|
- Difference from other universities
- Acquired learning outcomes
- Who graduates work with
- International programs (partner universities)
- Partner companies
- Internship and Internship program
- Certificates (if issued additionally)
The Department of Automation and Management of the Academy of Logistics and Transport trains specialists in the field of cybersecurity of digital automated systems of various industries.
The best practical teachers of the department are ready to give a huge amount of knowledge and experience in the field of cybersecurity of digital systems:
Sansyzbai K.M. – Associate Professor of the Academy of Logistics and Transport, PhD has more than 15 years of scientific and pedagogical experience.
Orunbekov M.B. – senior lecturer of the Department of Automation and Control, has more than 15 years of scientific and pedagogical experience.
– to explain the basic mathematical and physical processes in the calculations of electronic circuits of digital electronics, electrodynamics and electrical engineering for solving and describing various practical problems in elements and devices of automation and telemechanics systems.
– to understand the basics of economic entrepreneurship, the structure and functions of the legal, anti-corruption culture, the importance of principles in the field of labor protection, ensuring the safety of life.
– describe the principles and methods of programming, modeling the operation of digital devices and systems.
– apply the skills of operating system administration, building computer networks and exchanging information using various Internet services.
– to manage the security of information systems and data protection using software and hardware information protection tools.
– to develop and use a regulatory framework for information security and cybersecurity of objects and systems of railway automation and telemechanics.
– to develop rationalization proposals, circuit solutions, electronic technical documentation and implement an electronic document management system in the alarm and communication facilities.
– to organize reliable, trouble-free and safe operation of power supply devices of digital systems of railway automation and telemechanics.
– apply the skills of ideological, civil and moral positions based on the possession of information and communication technologies to build communication programs, including in a foreign language, with a focus on a healthy lifestyle.
– apply the skills of modeling and programming of automated process control systems.
Software developer in the field of cybersecurity; Information security Architect; Security Consultant; Information Security Analyst; Ethical hacker; Computer criminologist; Director of Information Security; Pentester; Administrator of security systems; Bug Hunter.
– Omsk State University of Railways (OmGUPS), Russian Federation, Omsk;
– Ural State University of Railway Transport (UrGUPS), Russian Federation, Yekaterinburg;
– Technical University of Varna, Bulgaria, Varna
– Siberian State University of Railway Transport (SGUPS), Russian Federation, Novosibirsk;
– Riga Technical University, Latvia, Riga;
– Lublin Technical University, Poland, Lublin.
Signaling and communication distances of the branch of JSC «National Company «Kazakhstan Temir Zhol», LLP «Corporation Saiman», JSC «Transtelecom», LLP «Petroleum», LLP «OralMunayProm», LLP «Munaytelekom», RSE on PCV Zhezkazganredmet and others.
Students undergo all types of professional practices on the basis of leading companies in Kazakhstan. The advantages of internships are that nonresident students can practice at their place of residence. In addition, the best students are sent to paid internships.
Courses on the Cisco Network Academy:
– CCNA Routing and Switching: Introduction to Networks;
– CCNA Routing and Switching: Routing and Switching Essentials;
– CCNA Routing and Switching: Enterprise Networking, security, and automation.