6В07132 – Robotic systems in transport
Name of the educational program
6В07132 – Robotic systems in transport
Purpose of the educational program
Training of highly qualified personnel in the field of robotization of production processes in the transport industry, capable of competently operating, servicing and introducing robotic systems and complexes into production.
- Difference from other universities
- Acquired learning outcomes
- Who graduates work with
- International programs (partner universities)
- Partner companies
- Internship and Internship program
- Certificates (if issued additionally)
The Department of Automation and Management of the Academy of Logistics and Transport trains specialists in the field of robotization of production processes in the transport industry.
The best practical teachers of the department are ready to give a huge amount of knowledge and experience in the field of robotization of transport industry processes:
Vedernikov B.M. – Associate Professor, Candidate of Technical Sciences, associate professor, has more than 40 years of experience.
V.A. Shultz is an associate professor of the Academy of Logistics and Transport, Candidate of Technical Sciences, has more than 30 years of work experience.
Suleimenova G.A. – Associate Professor of the Academy of Logistics and Transport, Candidate of Technical Sciences, associate Professor, has more than 15 years of teaching experience.
K.M. Sansyzbai is an associate professor of the Academy of Logistics and Transport, Candidate of Technical Sciences, associate professor, has more than 15 years of teaching experience.
Orunbekov M.B. – senior lecturer of the Department of Automation and Control, has more than 15 years of teaching experience.
– analyze scientific and technical literature and documentation in the state and foreign languages.
– carries out professional activities guided by socio-ethical values, spiritual processes in society, interpersonal and legal interests of the parties, protection of rights in the exercise of professional activity.
– applies the laws of mathematics, physics and materials science in solving robotics problems and systematizes production processes using information and communication technologies.
– applies modern methods to ensure the safety of life, labor protection and environmental protection in the implementation of professional activities.
– applies methods of automatic control, regulation and optimization of technological processes in solving problems of robotization.
– designs, models and programs robotic systems using industrial logic controllers and network technologies.
– applies the laws of mechanics in solving the problems of drives and mechanisms of robotic systems in order to ensure their reliable and trouble-free operation.
– uses elements of electronic, sensor, microprocessor and information-measuring technology, as well as electrical devices and equipment in solving problems of robotics in transport.
– uses modern artificial intelligence methods to create, control and diagnose mobile, intelligent and humanoid robots
Robotics engineer, electronics engineer, service engineer, electrical engineer, programmer, cyberneticist, design engineer.
– Omsk State University of Railways (OmGUPS), Russian Federation, Omsk;
– Ural State University of Railway Transport (UrGUPS), Russian Federation, Yekaterinburg;
– Technical University of Varna, Bulgaria, Varna
– Siberian State University of Railway Transport (SGUPS), Russian Federation, Novosibirsk;
– Riga Technical University, Latvia, Riga;
– Lublin Technical University, Poland, Lublin.
Signaling and communication distances of the branch of JSC «National Company «Kazakhstan Temir Zhol», LLP «Corporation Saiman», JSC «Transtelecom», LLP «Petroleum», LLP «OralMunayProm», LLP «Munaytelekom», RSE on PCV Zhezkazganredmet and others.
Students undergo all types of professional practices on the basis of leading companies in Kazakhstan. The advantages of internships are that nonresident students can practice at their place of residence, for example, at regional signaling and communication distances (SHH). In addition, the best students are sent to paid internships.
– CCNA Routing and Switching: Introduction to Networks;
– CCNA Routing and Switching: Routing and Switching Essentials;
– CCNA Routing and Switching: Enterprise Networking, security, and automation.