7M07144-AUTOMATION AND CONTROL
|EP name||7M07144-Automation and control|
|Description||Training of highly qualified specialists with research, pedagogical and professional competencies in the field of management of technological complexes of automation and telemechanics systems in the transport industry.|
- Difference from other universities
- Acquired learning outcomes
- Who graduates work with
- International programs (partner universities)
- Partner companies
- Internship and Internship Program
- Certificates (if issued additionally)
- Successful graduates
The Department of Automation and Management of the Academy of Logistics and Transport trains specialists in the field of signaling, centralization and blocking, which are in demand not only in the field of railway automation and telemechanics, but also in the subway.
The best practical teachers of the department are ready to give a huge amount of knowledge and experience in the field of signaling, centralization and blocking:
Vedernikov B.M. – Associate Professor, Candidate of Technical Sciences, associate professor, has more than 40 years of experience in the field of railway automation and telemechanics.
Shultz V.A. is an associate professor, Candidate of Technical Sciences, has more than 30 years of work experience in the field of railway automation and telemechanics.
Suleimenova G.A. – Associate Professor, Candidate of Technical Sciences, associate professor, has more than 20 years of teaching experience.
Sansyzbai K.M. is an assistant professor, PhD, has more than 10 years of teaching experience.
Shalabaev B.R. – assistant professor, Candidate of Technical Sciences, has more than 5 years of teaching experience.
– develop methods and tools for the automatic design of digital automation devices and automated design systems for the railway industry;
– to form methodological recommendations for solving problems of automation of continuous and discrete systems, optimal control of technological processes using intelligent control systems and identification of static and dynamic characteristics of industrial facilities;
– apply traditional and promising devices for dispatching centralization, automatic blocking, remote control and telesignalization systems, taking into account the development of interval train traffic control systems in the world;
– to analyze the methods and principles of systems for diagnosing and monitoring the operational reliability of devices, rationing and proving the safety of railway automation systems, telemechanics and equipment;
– to develop a methodology for calculating the operational reliability of station signaling, centralization and blocking devices and diagnostic methods, to analyze theoretical and experimental solutions for scientific and technical justification of innovative technologies of microprocessor systems at stations;
– design and calculate the parameters of uninterruptible power supply and power supply of modern microprocessor alarm systems, centralization and blocking.
Teaching assistant, lecturer, senior lecturer, Assistant professor, Associate Professor, Researcher, Engineer (by category).
The department, within the framework of academic mobility and the program of double-degree education, as well as scientific internship of students, closely cooperates:
– Omsk State University of Railway Transport (OmGUPS), Russian Federation, Omsk;
– Ural State University of Railway Transport (USUPS), Russian Federation, Yekaterinburg;
– Technical University of Varna, Bulgaria, Varna
– Siberian State University of Railway Transport (SSUPS), Russian Federation, Novosibirsk;
– Riga Technical University, Latvia, Riga;
– Lublin Technical University, Poland, Lublin.
The Department of “Automation and Management” closely cooperates with such companies as JSC “National Company “Kazakhstan Temir Zholy”, JSC “Plant named after S. M. Kirov”, JSC “Transtelecom”, LLP “Kazcentrelektroprovod”, LLP ” JV “KazElektroPrivod”, LLP “Zholarna”, LLP “Saiman Corporation”, etc.
Students undergo all types of professional practices on the basis of leading companies in Kazakhstan. The advantages of internships are that nonresident students can practice at their place of residence, for example, at regional signaling and communication distances (SHH). In addition, places are allocated annually for paid practices.
– CCNA Routing and Switching: Introduction to Networks;
– CCNA Routing and Switching: Routing and Switching Essentials;
– Робототехника и мехатроника.
S. Sambetov-Honorary railway worker;
K. Alpysbayev-Chairman of the Management Board of Kazpost JSC;
S. Ibraimbayev-Chief Engineer of the CZHS of JSC ” NC “KTZ”;
D. Toibayev-Director of the Central Laboratory of reliability of automation, telemechanics of communication;
Abdrakhmanov A. K.-Director of the Department of Automation, Telemechanics and Telecommunications of JSC ” NC “KTZ”;
Amrinov A. E.-Chief Manager of the functional direction for railway automation and telemechanics;
Kuanshbayev M. N.-Director of the Almaty distance of signaling and communication (SHCH-33);
Kalakbasov B. A.-Director of the Sary-Shagan signaling and communication distance (SHCH-34);
Kuttugulov K. I.-Deputy Head of the Central Laboratory of Automation, Telemechanics and Communications of the joint-stock company “National Company” Kazakhstan Temir Zholy ” for the Almaty region