8D07158 – Automation and control
|EP name||8D07158 – Automation and control|
|Description||Training of highly qualified scientific, pedagogical and managerial personnel with professional competencies and skills to critically analyze, evaluate and generate innovative ideas, develop scientific and methodological recommendations for the development of a technological complex of automation and telemechanics systems in the transport industry.|
- Difference from other universities
- Acquired learning outcomes
- Who graduates work with
- International programs (partner universities)
- Partner companies
- Internship and Internship program
- Certificates (if issued additionally)
The Department of Automation and Management of the Academy of Logistics and Transport trains specialists in the field of signaling, centralization and blocking, which are in demand not only in the field of railway automation and telemechanics, but also in the subway.
The best practical teachers of the department are ready to give a huge amount of knowledge and experience in the field of automation:
Suleimenova G.A. – Associate Professor, Candidate of Technical Sciences, associate professor, has more than 20 years of teaching experience.
Shultz V.A. – assistant Professor, Candidate of Technical Sciences, has more than 30 years of teaching experience.
Balbaev G.K. – PhD, associate professor, has more than 20 years of teaching experience.
Shalabaev B.R. – assistant professor, Candidate of Technical Sciences, has more than 5 years of teaching experience.
– demonstrate the skills of writing academic and scientific texts of various genres when performing original research works in publications of various levels;
– apply research methods in transport science, systematize industry statistical observation and reporting, analyze the expertise of scientific projects;
– to predict the indicators of complex systems and models of the main functions of organizational and technical management;
– to investigate the indicators of operational reliability of promising complexes and systems, rationing and proof of safety, taking into account modern scientific approaches;
– systematize the equations of identification of static and dynamic characteristics of industrial facilities using engineering methods for determining the refined model;
– analyze the tasks of processing experimental data with algorithmic and software for various studies, optimization and automation of scientific and technical solutions using algorithms for testing, measurement and data collection.
Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor, researcher, Chief Researcher, Engineer.
– Omsk State University of Railways (OmGUPS), Russian Federation, Omsk;
– Ural State University of Railway Transport (UrGUPS), Russian Federation, Yekaterinburg;
– Technical University of Varna, Bulgaria, Varna
– Siberian State University of Railway Transport (SGUPS), Russian Federation, Novosibirsk;
– Riga Technical University, Latvia, Riga;
– Lublin Technical University, Poland, Lublin.
The Department of Automation and Management closely cooperates with such companies as JSC «National Company «Kazakhstan Temir Zholy», JSC «Plant named after S.M. Kirov», JSC «Transtelecom», LLP «Kazcentrelektroprovod», LLP “JV «KazElectroPrivod», LLP «Zholarna», LLP «Corporation Saiman» and others.
Doctoral students undergo all types of professional practices on the basis of leading companies in Kazakhstan. The advantages of internships are that nonresident students can practice at their place of residence. In addition, the best students are sent to paid internships.
– CCNA Routing and Switching: Introduction to Networks;
– CCNA Routing and Switching: Routing and Switching Essentials;
– CCNA Routing and Switching: Enterprise Networking, security, and automation.