6B06116 – Information systems
|Title OP||6B06116-Information systems|
|Description||Training of qualified specialists for the development, implementation and maintenance of information processes, technologies, systems and networks for the transport industry.|
- Unlike other universities
- Acquired learning
- Who graduates work
- International programs (partner universities)
- Partner companies
- Internship and internship program
- Certificates (if issued additionally)
- Successful graduates
the Department of Information and Communication Technologies of the Academy of Logistics and Transport trains highly qualified specialists in the design, development, implementation, maintenance and operation of information systems of various profiles, including mathematical, information, software, linguistic, technical and organizational and legal support of information systems that will be in demand in all IT areas, including railways and subways.
outcomes Learning outcomes:
– Use of various types of information and communication technologies in professional activities: Internet resources, cloud and mobile services for searching, storing, processing, protecting and distributing information–
– Ensuring the safety of life, conducting a technical and economic analysis with justification of management decisions made.
– Argumentation of the choice of basic standards, principles and design patterns, methods, tools and programming languages, including the choice of methods and tools for building information security systems of modern ICTs –
– Knowledge of programming tools and environments, modern programming technologies–
– Compilation and/or application of mathematical models and methods of various processes–
– Design of database architecture, software and information systems–
– Design and development of ergonomic user interfaces–
– Development and / or use of software, hardware, information, mathematical, functional software of information systems, including algorithms and modeling methods;
– Installation, configuration, testing and maintenance of system and application software of computer systems. systems and networks.
for Head of Information Department,Project Manager, пproject Manager, ITcontent manager, рmobile application бdeveloper, business analyst, сsystem analyst, пprogrammer, information security specialist, вEB designer, вweb designer, тtasker, сsystem administrator, andengineer computer equipment.
The Department, within the framework of academic mobility and the program of two-degree education, as well as scientific training of students, closely cooperates with:
– Omsk State University of Railway Communications (OmGUPS), Omsk, Russia;
– Ural State University of Railway Communications( USUPS), Yekaterinburg, Russia;
– Technical University of Varna, Bulgaria, Varna
-Siberian State University of Railway Transport (SGUPS), Russian Federation, Novosibirsk;
– Riga Technical University, Latvia, Riga;
– Lublin Technical University, Poland, Lublin.
The Department of Information and Communication Technologies closely cooperates with such companies as JSC “National Company” Kazakhstan Temir Zholy “(main Computing Center), JSC “Transtelecom”, Institute of Information and Computing Technologies of the National Academy of Sciences of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan, etc.
Students complete all types of professional practices on the basis of leading companies in Kazakhstan. The advantages of taking internships are that nonresident students can take internships at their place of residence. In addition, the best students are sent to paid internships.
- CCENT (Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician) – certified Network Technology Technician;
- CCNA RoutingandSwitching (CiscoCertifiedNetworkAssociate) – certified Routing and switching Specialist;
- CCNA Security – certified Network Security Specialist;
- CCNA VoIP– Certified IP Telephony Specialist;
- CCNA Wi-Fi-Certified Wireless Network Specialist;
– Robotics and mechatronics.
Nurlanbek A.-Deputy Director of the Institute of AIT;
Mukhanova A.-Deputy Director for Information Technologies of “VMK “Medical Nurse” LLP;
Khabibullina A. -software engineer of the branch of “Cargo Transportation Batys – Atyrau Ex Locomotive Depot” LLP;
Baratova N.-Chief specialist of “Unified Accumulative Pension Fund” JSC;
Myrzakhan F. – electronics engineer of 2 categories. OPLP Almaty Branch of JSC ” NC ” KTZ ” – “Directorate of Automation and digitalization”;
Temirbayev T.-chief Specialist of the bank “Bereke”;
Tazhibayeva G.-chief specialist of the office of the Akim of Shu city.