6B06118 – Software engineering
|Title OP||6B06118 – Software engineering|
|Description||Training of qualified IT specialists whose activities will be aimed at creating and maintaining software products, hardware and software systems and networks for the transport industry.|
- Unlike other universities
- Acquired learning
- Who graduates work
- International programs (partner universities)
- Partner companies
- Internship and internship program
- Certificates (if issued additionally)
- Successful graduates
the Department of Information and Communication Technologies of the Academy of Logistics and Transport trains highly qualified specialists who can design, develop software products (software) and projects( software product development projects), programs and software documentation, manage the software product life cycle processes, use modern methods, tools and technologies of software development, work in a team, manage a team of performers in the process of producing software products that will be in demand in all IT areas, including the railway and metro.
outcomes Learning outcomes:
– Use of various types of information and communication technologies in professional activities: Internet resources, cloud and mobile services for searching, storing, processing, protecting and distributing information–
– Ensuring the safety of life, conducting technical and economic analysis with justification of management decisions;
– Development of software and hardware processing and distribution of voice traffic, evaluating information security and reliability of systems functioning –
– Designing multifunctional applications using modern programming environment capabilities–
– Applying knowledge and reasoning for the choice of mathematical, software models of hardware and software for solving practice-oriented problems in modern programming languages–
– Designing database architecture, software and information
systems. – Design and development of ergonomic user interfaces–
– Development and / or use of software, hardware, information, mathematical, functional support for information systems, including algorithms and modeling methods;
Installation, configuration, testing and maintenance of system and application software for computer systems and networks.
Software Testing engineer, application programmer, system programmer, computer systems analyst, computer database analyst, computer systems designer, network and communication software developer, researcher (computer systems, programming), computer communications analyst, WEB programmer or WEB designer, database developer, intelligent software developer systems with the use of artificial intelligence, system analyst; developer of multimedia software and computer games.
The Department, within the framework of academic mobility and the program of two-degree education, as well as scientific training of students, closely cooperates with:
– Omsk State University of Railway Communications (OmGUPS), Omsk, Russia;
– Ural State University of Railway Communications( USUPS), Yekaterinburg, Russia;
– Technical University of Varna, Bulgaria, Varna
-Siberian State University of Railway Transport (SGUPS), Russian Federation, Novosibirsk;
– Riga Technical University, Latvia, Riga;
– Lublin Technical University, Poland, Lublin.
The Department of Information and Communication Technologies closely cooperates with such companies as JSC “National Company” Kazakhstan Temir Zholy “(main computing center), JSC “Transtelecom” and the Institute of Information and Computing Technologies of the National Academy of Sciences of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan, etc.
Students complete all types of professional practices on the basis of leading companies in Kazakhstan. The advantages of taking internships are that nonresident students can take internships at their place of residence. In addition, the best students are sent to paid internships.
- CCENT (Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician) – certified Network Technology Technician;
- CCNA RoutingandSwitching (CiscoCertifiedNetworkAssociate) – certified Routing and switching Specialist;
- CCNA Security – certified Network Security Specialist;
- CCNA VoIP– Certified IP Telephony Specialist;
- CCNA Wi-Fi-Certified Wireless Network Specialist;
– Robotics and mechatronics.
Nurlanbek A.-Deputy Director of the Institute of AIT;
Mukhanova A.-Deputy Director for Information Technologies of “VMK “Medical Nurse” LLP;
Khabibullina A. -software engineer of the branch of “Cargo Transportation Batys – Atyrau Ex Locomotive Depot” LLP;
Baratova N.-Chief specialist of “Unified Accumulative Pension Fund” JSC;
Myrzakhan F. – electronics engineer of 2 categories. OPLP Almaty Branch of JSC ” NC ” KTZ ” – “Directorate of Automation and digitalization”;
Temirbayev T.-chief Specialist of the bank “Bereke”;
Tazhibayeva G.-chief specialist of the office of the Akim of Shu city.