6В06208- TELECOMMUNICATION SYSTEMS AND RAILWAY COMMUNICATION NETWORKS
Name of EP
6В06208- Telecommunication systems and railway communication networks
Training of qualified specialists in the field of telecommunications for the transport and communication industry with practical skills in applying modern methods of design, operation and maintenance of telecommunication networks in railway transport.
- Difference from other universities
- Acquired learning outcomes
- Who do graduates work
- International programs (partner universities)
- Partner companies
- Internship and practices
- Certificates (if issued additionally)
- Successful graduates
The Department of Radio Engineering and Telecommunications of the Academy of Logistics and Transport prepares specialists in the field of telecommunications who will be in demand in all spheres of infotelecommunications, including the railway and subway.
You will be able to learn from the best practicing teachers in the field of radio engineering, electronics and telecommunications:
Gulyakov V.I. – assistant professor, has 42 years of work experience in JSC «NC «KTZh» Almaty signaling and communication distance (CP-33) and 2 years of teaching experience;
Mamilov B.E. – Associate Professor of KazATK, has 23 years of experience in leading telecommunications companies, such as «Kazakhtelecom» JSC and «Transtelecom» JSC, 4 years of teaching experience;
Saydakhmetov M.A. – Ph.D., associate professor, has 10 years of experience in the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan and more than 15 years of teaching experience.
– to create mathematical and physical models for converting digital signal processing in communication channels, schematic calculations of radio engineering devices based on linear and nonlinear circuits;
– to organize the work and control of peripheral devices of microprocessor technology, microcontrollers, robots and robotic systems;
– to develop telecommunication communication networks based on digital switching systems, NGN, IP-telephony, billing systems and contact center user management;
– to study the instructions and rules for the operation of operational and technological communication, railway radio communication, maintenance of automation devices, telemechanics, signaling, centralization and blocking;
– to solve the issues of construction and functioning of modern wireless, mobile networks, radio communication systems, digital transceiver devices;
– to apply the skills of planning and implementation of cable systems, channeling equipment, power supply and measurement of telecommunication networks of railway communications.
Manager for directions in the railway industry (including the administrative level, head of the section for servicing communication devices, head of the section for servicing train radio communication devices, head of the laboratory car of the MIKAR complex); engineer (by category); senior electromechanic (senior electromechanic of the brigade for reliability and uninterrupted operation of automation, telemechanics and communication devices (senior dispatcher), electromechanic (JSC «NC «KTZh» (ShCh), JSC «Transtelecom», KGP «Metropolitan»)
To train highly qualified specialists, in accordance with the requirements of higher education, it is necessary today to have a powerful laboratory base. The department has specialized laboratories for the disciplines of the specialty. For example, friendly, scientific and methodological relations with the St. Petersburg University of Telecommunications named after V.I. Bonch-Bruevich. The result of this cooperation is the installation of 8 universal stands with instrumentation for laboratory work in special disciplines.
The department, within the framework of academic mobility and a double-degree education program, cooperates with the Moscow Technical University of Communications and Information (MTUCI) and the Moscow State University of Railway Engineering (MIIT), now RUT (MIIT), the Technical University of Varna (Poland).
The department «RT» successfully cooperates with such companies as JSC «Transtelecom», JSC «National company» Kazakhstan Temir Zholy » (Signaling and communication distances), JSC «Kazteleradio».
Work is underway to establish relations with «Kar-Tel» LLP, «Altel» JSC, «Kazakhtelecom» JSC, «Kazaeronavigatsia» RSE.
Bachelors undergo all types of internships in leading companies in Kazakhstan – «Kazakhstelecom», «Transtelecom», «Kar-Tel» LLP, « Altel» JSC and other telecommunication companies. The advantages of internships are that nonresident students can undertake internships at their place of residence throughout Kazakhstan, where there are branches of these companies.
– CCENT (Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician) – a certified network technology technician specialist;
– CCNA Routing and Switching (Cisco Certified Network Associate) – certified specialist in routing and switching;
– CCNA Security – Certified Network Security Specialist;
– CCNA VoIP – certified IP telephony specialist;
– CCNA Wi-Fi – Certified Wireless Networking Specialist.
Yelenov E.E. – Director of the branch of JSC “NK” Kazakhstan Temir Zholy «Main center of communication control»
Sarov M.O. – Deputy Director for Communications of the branch of JSC “NK” «Kazakhstan Temir Zholy» United Almaty distance of signaling and communication
Utegenov R.K. – Deputy Director for Telecommunications of the branch of JSC “NC” KTZh “- «Directorate of the backbone network», Department of Automation, Telemechanics and Telecommunications, Astana
Lipskaya M.A. – Head of the department «RT» ALT
Ivanov A.A. – Vice-rector for UMR ALT
Gulyakov V.I. – Assistant Professor of the Department «RT» ALT
Ospanova N.A. – Head of the ALT Registration Department
Orazymbetova A.K. – Doctor РhD of the department «RT» ALT
Azelkhanova Zh.A., Kusambaeva N.Sh., Kargulova A.N., Aktaylakova D.A., Mataeva A.B., Kuzerbay K.K. – teachers of the department «RT»