8D06255 – RADIO ENGINEERING, ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Name of EP
8D06255 – Radio engineering, Electronics and Telecommunications
Training of highly qualified scientific, pedagogical and managerial personnel with professional competencies and skills to critically analyze, evaluate and generate innovative ideas, manage complex production processes, develop scientific and methodological recommendations for the development of infocommunication technologies and communication networks.
- Acquired learning outcomes
- Partner companies
- Internship and practices
- Certificates (if issued additionally)
– to present the skills of writing academic and scientific texts of various genres when performing original research papers in publications of various levels;
– apply research methods in transport science, systematize industry statistical observation and reporting, analyze the expertise of scientific projects in the infocommunication industry;
– to formulate methods of mathematical modeling, system analysis and apparatus for predicting the development of infocommunications;
– research, develop and adapt projects aimed at improving the efficiency of protection of telecommunications facilities from electromagnetic influences and their electromagnetic compatibility.
The department «ICT» successfully cooperates with such companies as JSC «Transtelecom», JSC «National company» Kazakhstan Temir Zholy » (Signaling and communication distances), JSC «Kazteleradio».
Work is underway to establish relations with «Kar-Tel» LLP, «Altel» JSC, «Kazakhtelecom» JSC, «Kazaeronavigatsia» RSE.
Pedagogical practice is carried out in JSC “Kazakh Academy of Transport and Communications named after M. Tynyshpayev”. The research practice of doctoral students is carried out at the enterprises of the signaling and communication distance (SM of various distances) of the «National Company «Kazakhstan Temir Zholy» JSC, in «Transtelecom» JSC, «Kazteleradio» JSC, «Kazakhtelecom» JSC and other telecommunication operators of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Scientific internships for doctoral students are carried out at partner universities with a relevant direction.
– CCNA Routing and Switching (Cisco Certified Network Associate) – certified specialist in routing and switching;
– CCNA Security – Certified Network Security Specialist;
– CCNA VoIP – certified IP telephony specialist;
– CCNA Wi-Fi – Certified Wireless Networking Specialist.