Kasymova Dinara Tugelbekovna
Assistant professor, PhD
1999-2008 Almaty Polytechnic College, teacher of special disciplines;
2008-2015 KazATK named after M. Tynyshpayev, senior teacher department. VTiIS.
2015-2017 Turan University, senior lecturer department. Computer Engineering;
2017 by nost time. Institute of Information and Computing Technologies, KN MES RK, SNS;
2021 from April 15 to November 1 Deputy director IBDO
1995-1999 ASU named after Abai, spec. Mathematics and Informatics
2011-2013 KazATK named after M. Tynyshpayev, Master of technical sciences on special. VTiPO
2014-2017 KazNRTU named after K. Satpayev, Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) on spec. IP
Participation in scientific projects
2018-2020, AP05133669 – RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF INNOVATIVE INFORMATION AND TELECOMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES USING MODERN CYBER-TECHNICAL MEANS FOR INTELLIGENT CITY TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM
1.D.T. Kasymova, I. T. Utepbergenov, A.T. Akhmediyarova, D.M. Yeskendirova. An approach to identifying and eliminating semantic inconsistencies in “big data”. Bulletin of KazATC named after M. Tynyshpayev, No. 2, Almaty, 2017, pp. 200-206, ISSN: 1609-1817.
2. D. Kassymova, A. Tashev, J Kuandykova, A. Akhmediyarova. Detection and elimination of discrepancies in big data at transport applying statistical methods. Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology. Vol.98. No 09, 2020, pp. 1435-1445, ISSN: 1992-8645, quartile: Q3, percentile: 36.
3 D. Kassymova, ITUtepbergenov, A. Akhmediyarova, A. Utegenova. Development and research of the algorithm for determining the maximum flow at distribution in the network.Journal OPEN COMPUTER SCIENCE. Vol. 6 No: 1, 2016, pp. 213-218, ISSN 2299-1093, Impact factor: 1.4, quartile: Q3, percentile: 41.
4. D. Kassymova, W. Wójcik, O. Mamyrbayev, A. Akhmediyarova, I. Utepbergenov. Problem of placement of the minimal number of cameras at a given transport network. Przegląd Elektrotechniczny. Vol. 93, No. 6, 2017, pp. 137-140, ISSN: 00332097, quartile: Q3, percentile: 21.
5 D. Kassymova, A. Shayakhmetova, P. Seisenbekova., M. Othman., O. Mamyrbayev. Bayesian approach for competence formation for students of it-specialty. Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology. Vol.10. 19, 2020, pp. 3172-3182, ISSN: 1992-8645, quartile: Q3, percentile: 36.
6. D. Kassymova, A.D Khomonenko, V.L. Dashonok, K.A. Ivanova. Approach to processing of data from social networks for detecting public opinion on quality of educational services (Conference Paper). Proceedings of 2017 20th IEEE International Conference on Soft Computing and Measurements, SCM 2017, 6 July 2017, No. 7970707, pp. 737-739, ISBN: 978-153861810-3
7. D. Kassymova, A. D. Khomonenko, M. M. Khalil. Probabilistic models for evaluating the performance of cloud computing systems with web interface. SPIIRAS Proceedings. Vol. 6, Issue 49, 2016, pp. 49-65, ISSN: 2078-9181, quartile: Q3, percentile: 32.
8.D.T. Kasymova, A.I. Buranbaeva, M.A. Nurkamanov. Comparative analysis of modern urban transport modeling systems. KazNRTU Bulletin, No. 4 (128), 2018, KazNRTU, pp. 169-176, ISSN: 1680-9211.
9.D.T. Kasymova, A.A. Tashev, A.T. Akhmediyarov. Kayshylyқty derekterdі anyyқtau I am using үshin statisticians disterdі salystyru to wife Grubbs criterionin oldanu. KazNRTU Bulletin, No. 6 (142), 2020, KazNRTU, pp. 547-554. ISSN: 2709-4758.
10. D.T. Kasymova, A.D. Khomonenko, D.R. Kuandykova, A.T. Akhmediyarov. The problems of resolving inconsistencies in big data. KazNRTU Bulletin, No. 2 (132), 2019, KazNRTU, p. 418-424. ISSN: 1680-9211.