6B07121- ELECTRIC POWER ENGINEERING
|Name of the Educational Program||
6B07121-Electric power engineering
|Description||Training of qualified specialists in the field of electric power industry with practical skills in the design of traction substation and contact network, operation and maintenance of electrical equipment of electrified and non-electrified railways.|
- Difference from other universities
- Acquired learning outcomes
- Graduates work for
- International programs (partner universities)
- Partner companies
- Internship program and Practices
- Certificates (if issued additionally)
- Successful graduates
The Department of Energy of the Academy of Logistics and Transport trains specialists in the field of power supply for railways and industrial enterprises, which will be in demand at all railways in Kazakhstan, industrial enterprises, including the subway.
Qualitative knowledge and practical experience in the field of electric power industry are ready to be given by teachers with experience in production:
Sadykbek T.A. – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor, Honored Power Engineer, has over 50 years of experience in the field of energy.
Abdrakhmanov E.A. – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor, Honored Power Engineer, has over 40 years of experience in the field of energy.
Zharmagambetova M.S. – Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor, Vice-Rector for Academic Affairs of the Academy, Honorary Railway Worker, Best University Teacher in 2013, has more than 20 years of experience in the field of electric power industry, design of power supply systems in railway transport.
Kaliyev Zh.Zh. – Candidate of Technical Sciences of the Russian Federation, Doctor of PhD, has more than 16 years of experience in the field of electric power industry, energy-optimal control of the movement of metro trains.
– practical skills to participate in installation, commissioning, repair and maintenance work at electric power facilities.
– practical skills and skills in the rules and methods of organizing maintenance and repair of contact network devices and power lines.
– practical skills and skills in the rules and methods of organizing maintenance and repair of traction and transformer substation devices, linear traction power supply devices.
– practical skills and abilities in the organization of production and technological activities, in establishing the parameters of the optimal mode of operation of equipment, monitoring the quality of functioning, improving, upgrading and improving the technical and economic indicators of substations, electrical systems and networks, power supply to enterprises of various industries.
– perform a measurement experiment and evaluate the results of measurements, perform diagnostics of electrical equipment of power supply systems.
– master the methodology for calculating the main parameters of the traction power supply system, selecting the locations of traction substations and linear traction power supply devices, depending on the size of the movement and other essential conditions.
The sphere of professional activity is aimed at creating conditions for the production, transmission, distribution and consumption of electricity by railway facilities and industrial enterprises.
The objects of professional activity of graduates are enterprises: branches of JSC “NC” KTZ” distance of power supply, JSC “KEGOC” JSC “AZhK”, “Almaty Metro Kurylys”, as well as power supply of enterprises in various industries.
Graduates can work as: energy dispatcher, specialists of the operational dispatch control service, electrician (repair and revision) section, electrician (traction and electrical substation, power supply area), electrician (contact network)
To train highly qualified specialists, in accordance with the requirements of higher education, it is necessary today to have a modern material and technical base. The department has specialized laboratories, a branch of the department also operates on the basis of the Almaty power supply distance. Friendly, scientific and methodological ties have been established and actively maintained with the Omsk State University of Communications, the Moscow State University of Communications (RUT), the Samara State University of Communications, the Ural State University of Communications, Dresden Technical University, the Institute of Transport Research of the University of California, the Korean National Transport University, Lanzhou University of Transport and Communications, International University of Logistics and Transport in Wroclaw and other partner universities. The result of this cooperation is the academic mobility of students in major disciplines.
branches of JSC «NC «KTZ» power supply distances, JSC «KEGOC», JSC «AZhK», «Almaty metro kurylys», and other enterprises of the energy sector.
Students undergo all types of internships in the leading companies of Kazakhstan – branches of JSC «NC «KTZ», JSC «KEGOC», JSC «AZhK», CSE «Metropolitan» and other energy enterprises. The advantage is that non-resident students can take internships at their place of residence throughout Kazakhstan, where there are branches of these companies.
Contact network electrician, traction substation electrician, relay electrician, energy audit
Urynbayev K. E. – Deputy Director of the branch of JSC «NC «KTZ» – «Directorate of Trunk networks»
Akhmetbekov R. K. – Director of the Department of «Electrification and Energy» of JSC «NC «KTZ».
Konyukhov A. T. – Deputy Director of the Department of «Electrification and Energy» of JSC «NC «KTZ»
Tanabaev D. N. – Deputy Director of the Department of «Electrification and Energy» of JSC «NC «KTZ»
Semenov A. T. – Head of the Operation Department of the Department of «Electrification and Energy» of JSC «NC «KTZ»
Sarsenbekov B. S. – Head of the Security Department of the branch of JSC «NC «KTZ» – «Almaty Trunk Networks».
Orazaev K. S. – Deputy head of the branch of JSC «NC «KTZ» – «Almaty branch of the main network» Almaty distance of power supply.
Akzhigit A. A. – Deputy Head of the branch of JSC «NC «KTZ» – «Aktobe branch of the main network» of the Aktobe power supply distance.
Semenov E. A. – Head of the repair and revision section of the Astana power supply distance.
Teltaev N. – Deputy Head of the branch of JSC «NC «KTZ» – «Shymkent branch of the main network» of the Shymkent power supply distance
Kali S. B. – Chairman of the trade union of the NGO Local Trade Union «Seriktes» of employees of electric grid organizations.
Sultanov A. – Director of KazEnergoStroy-Invest.
Dautov S. S. – Chief Engineer of Kazakh Institute of Technical Development LLP.
Chirikov D. K. – Director of Iveco Construction LLP.
Kartakov A. U. – Almaty Transport College, Director.