Abdrakhmanov Yerkesh Abdrakhmanovich
Assist-Professor, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor of AUES
KazNIINTI, engineer, 1980-1982
AUES, engineer, junior, researcher, senior researcher, Head of NIS, Vice-rector for Industrial and Technical Work, Vice-rector for Educational and Social Work, Vice-rector for Infrastructure Development, Director of the Institute for Advanced Training, Professor KazATK, Assistant Professor ALiT, 1982-2021.
Almaty Power Engineering Institute, electrical engineer, Doctor of Engineering.2010, Associate Professor, 2008
Electrical technology, energy saving
1. The state, problems and ways of development of electric arc technology of refractory materials in Kazakhstan. Bulletin of the Almaty University of Energy and Communications. – 2010. -No.3/1. -pp.18-22
2. Ordering by electromagnetic action of the structure and composition of crystallizing melts of oxide refractory compositions. Proceeding of the International meeting “Order. Disorder and Properties”. Rostov-on-Don, 2010. – Volume 1. – P.5-8.
3. Development of energy-saving activities in Kazakhstan. Bulletin of the Almaty University of Energy and Communications – 2013. -№3(22). – Pp.16-25
4. EXPO-2017 is an impetus for a breakthrough in the development of renewable energy sources in Kazakhstan. Bulletin of the Almaty University of Energy and Communications – 2018. -№1(40). – P.5-11.
5. The effectiveness of replacing traditional lighting sources of the territory of the production enterprise with LED. Bulletin of ENU, No. 4, 2020.