7М06233/34 – RADIO ENGINEERING, ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATIONS
Name of EP
7М06233/34 – Radio engineering, Electronics and Telecommunications
7М06234 – Training of highly qualified specialists with research, pedagogical and professional competencies related to the development, design, operation of infocommunication networks and communication systems
7М06233 – Training of technical and managerial personnel capable of solving production problems in the field of design, operation, maintenance of infocommunication networks and communication systems
- Difference from other universities
- Acquired learning outcomes
- Who do graduates work
- International programs (partner universities)
- Partner companies
- Internship and practices
- Certificates (if issued additionally)
- Successful graduates
You will be able to learn from the best practicing teachers in the field of radio engineering, electronics and telecommunications:
Gulyakov V.I. – assistant professor, has 42 years of work experience in JSC «NC «KTZh» Almaty signaling and communication distance (CP-33) and 2 years of teaching experience;
Mamilov B.E. – Associate Professor of KazATK, has 23 years of experience in leading telecommunications companies, such as «Kazakhtelecom» JSC and «Transtelecom» JSC, 4 years of teaching experience;
Saydakhmetov M.A. – Ph.D., associate professor, has 10 years of experience in the Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan and more than 15 years of teaching experience.
– apply the methodology of theoretical and experimental scientific research to simulate random flows and queuing systems using software environments;
– to determine the procedure for organizing the examination of design documentation for the construction of fiber-optic communication lines and emergency recovery work in accordance with the current legislation;
– apply methods for measuring the parameters of fiber-optic communication lines and digital transmission systems in the design, construction and operation;
– to apply and systematize the methods of frequency-territorial planning of modern mobile communication systems, digital TV and radio broadcasting, satellite communication and electromagnetic compatibility of networks;
– to study methods of information protection and cryptography, calculation of throughput in switching systems and communication networks;
– to plan and conduct experimental research in radio engineering, electronics and telecommunications, using modern advanced infocommunication technologies;
– to analyze the current state, development prospects and scientific and technical problems of radio engineering, electronics and telecommunications.
Work is underway to establish relations with «Kar-Tel» LLP, «Altel» JSC, «Kazakhtelecom» JSC, «Kazaeronavigatsia» RSE.
Scientific training of undergraduates of the scientific and pedagogical direction is carried out in partner universities with a corresponding direction. Scientific training of undergraduates of the profile direction is carried out in JSC «National Company Kazakhstan Temir Zholy», JSC «Transtelecom», JSC «Kazteleradio», JSC «Kazakhtelecom» and other telecommunications operators of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
– CCNA Routing and Switching (Cisco Certified Network Associate) – certified specialist in routing and switching;
– CCNA Security – Certified Network Security Specialist;
– CCNA VoIP – certified IP telephony specialist;
– CCNA Wi-Fi – Certified Wireless Networking Specialist.
Sarov M.O. – Deputy Director for Communications of the branch of JSC “NK” «Kazakhstan Temir Zholy» United Almaty distance of signaling and communication
Utegenov R.K. – Deputy Director for Telecommunications of the branch of JSC “NC” KTZh “- «Directorate of the backbone network», Department of Automation, Telemechanics and Telecommunications, Astana
Lipskaya M.A. – Head of the department «RT» ALT
Ivanov A.A. – Vice-rector for UMR ALT
Gulyakov V.I. – Assistant Professor of the Department «RT» ALT
Ospanova N.A. – Head of the ALT Registration Department
Orazymbetova A.K. – Doctor РhD of the department «RT» ALT
Azelkhanova Zh.A., Kusambaeva N.Sh., Kargulova A.N., Aktaylakova D.A., Mataeva A.B., Kuzerbay K.K. – teachers of the department «RT»