6В11367 – ORGANIZATION OF TRAFFIC
Name of the educational program
6В11367 – ORGANIZATION OF TRAFFIC
The increase in the number of cars on the country’s roads has led to the complication of technology and increased requirements for the organization and safety of road traffic. In this regard, the need for specialists in the automotive industry has also increased, who must design both transport systems as a whole and their individual elements, such as traffic lights, road markings, road signs and route orientation of vehicle drivers and pedestrians.
Bachelor in the field of services is engaged in forecasting the development of transport systems, the development of master plans of cities, a comprehensive assessment of the effectiveness of the functioning of traffic management systems, monitoring the work of traffic management systems and personnel, and also performs many other functions in the field of safety and traffic management. Comprehensive multidisciplinary training also involves obtaining up-to-date knowledge in the field of law, economics and ecology. This will allow the graduate to be engaged in the prevention and examination of road accidents, forensic examination, the implementation of evaluation activities in transport and insurance of vehicles and cargo, as well as the assessment of the environmental safety of the functioning of transport systems.
- Difference from other universities
- Acquired learning outcomes
- Positions for graduates
- International programs (partner universities)
- Partner companies
- Internship and Internship program
- Successful graduates
The Department “Organization of Transportation and Operation of Transport» of the Academy of Logistics and Transport trains highly qualified specialists in the field of organization and road safety.
The staff of the department is staffed by teachers with experience in production activities:
Bekzhanova S.E. – Doctor of Technical Sciences, professor, author of more than 100 works on optimization and improvement of the transportation process, has more than 40 years of production and teaching experience.
Abibullaev S.Sh. – assistant Professor, Candidate of Technical Sciences, associate Professor, has more than 40 years of experience in the field of transportation process management in road transport.
Aikumbekov M.N. – Associate Professor of the Academy of Logistics and Transport, Candidate of Technical Sciences, has more than 15 years of production and teaching experience.
Toltai B.T. – Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor, author of more than 30 papers, has more than 20 years of work experience.
- Be able to ensure road safety and develop effective traffic management schemes in various conditions, estimate the costs of ensuring safety;
- To carry out a comprehensive assessment of the effectiveness of the functioning of traffic management systems, calculations of losses in road traffic;
- To monitor the operation of systems and personnel for the organization of traffic;
- Create a mathematical model of the traffic management system;
- To forecast the development of transport systems and develop a master plan of the city;
- To carry out insurance of vehicles, cargo, containers; compulsory and voluntary insurance;
- Assess the safety (environmental, economic, physical and social) of the functioning of transport systems;
- Conduct licensing and certification, examination of standards;
- Conduct road, auto technical and tracological examinations;
- Develop requirements for the structural safety of vehicles and their driving conditions.
- Inspector in the internal affairs bodies;
- Traffic Control Inspector;
- Road Supervision Engineer;
- Technical Supervision Enginee;
- Research Engineer;
- Control Engineer;
- Laboratory engineer;
- Mechanical Engineer;
- Engineer for mechanization and automation of production processes;
- Commissioning and Testing Engineer.
The department, within the framework of academic mobility and the program of double-degree education, as well as scientific internship of students, closely cooperates:
– Technical University of Dresden, Germany;
– Polytechnic University of Madrid, Spain;
– University of Economics in Katowice, Poland;
– St. Petersburg State University of Railways of Emperor Alexander I, (PGUPS), Russian Federation, St. Petersburg;
– Moscow State University of Railway Engineering (MIIT), Russian Federation, Moscow;
– Omsk State University of Railway Transport (OmGUPS), Russian Federation, Omsk;
– Ural State University of Railway Transport (UrGUPS), Russian Federation, Yekaterinburg;
– Technical University of Varna, Bulgaria, Varna
– Siberian State University of Railway Transport (SSUPS), Russian Federation, Novosibirsk;
– Far Eastern State University of Railways (DVGUPS), Russian Federation, Khabarovsk;
– Riga Technical University, Latvia, Riga;
– Lublin Technical University, Poland, Lublin.
The department closely cooperates with such companies as JSC «NC «KazAvtoZhol», JSC RSE «Almaty Electrotrans», JSC «NC «KTZ», LLP «TransCom», JSC «KazTemirTrans», LLP «SMEU–Almaty», KGP «Metro», etc.
All types of internships and internships are held on the basis of the leading transport companies of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Bayatanov B.K. – Deputy Head of the Administrative Police Department of the Almaty Police Department, Police Colonel;
Shelekbai D.M. – Head of the personnel staff of the Almaty Police Department, Lieutenant Colonel of the police;
Uzabaev E.S. – Deputy Head of the Department of the Local Police Service of the Almaty Police Department, Police Colonel.
Zholdasbekov B.A. – Director of LLP «Spetstreidtm», police Lieutenant Colonel;
Kobdikova Sh.M. – Professor of the Kazakh Automobile and Road Institute, Doctor of Technical Sciences;
Toltai B.T. – Head of the Department “Organization of Transportation and Operation of Transport” of the Academy of Logistics and Transport, Candidate of Technical Sciences;
Gabbasov Zh.Sh. – Director of the Republican State Institution «Batyszhol Laboratory», Committee of Highways of the Ministry of Infrastructure and Industrial Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
Masanov A.– Director of the Kazakh Research Institute of Road Safety;
Alimov T.D. – JSC «NC»KazAvtoZhol», Chief Manager of the Department of Operation