7М11353 – ECONOMY, ECOLOGY AND INFRASTRUCTURE IN HIGH-SPEED RAIL TRANSPORT
Name of the educational program
7М11353 – ECONOMY, ECOLOGY AND INFRASTRUCTURE IN HIGH-SPEED RAIL TRANSPORT
Training of qualified and competitive scientific and pedagogical personnel with conceptual knowledge, capable of making decisions in scientific and professional activities based on the integration of the educational process, scientific research and innovative approaches in the field of infrastructure maintenance and operation of high-speed, high-speed railways and light rail transport
- Difference from other universities
- Acquired learning outcomes
- Who graduates work with
- International programs (partner universities)
- Partner companies
- Internship and Internship program
- Successful graduates
The Department «Organization of Transportation and operation of Transport» of the Academy of Logistics and Transport trains specialists in the field of organization and management of the transportation process in transport
The staff of the department is staffed by teachers with experience in production activities:
Bekzhanova S.E. – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, author of more than 100 works on optimization and improvement of the transportation process, has more than 40 years of production and teaching experience.
Abibullaev S.Sh. – Assistant Professor, Candidate of Technical Sciences, associate Professor, has more than 40 years of experience in the field of transportation process management in road transport.
Aikumbekov M.N. – Associate Professor of the Academy of Logistics and Transport, Candidate of Technical Sciences, has more than 15 years of production and teaching experience.
Mataev M.K. – is an assistant teacher, engineer for the organization of transportation on railway transport, has more than 30 years of work experience in the field of organization and management of the transportation process on railway transport.
– Apply the basic principles of modern pedagogy and methodological approaches in the implementation of pedagogical activities.
– Apply the basics of psychology and methods of studying the relationship between the individual and the team, to improve the efficiency of management and optimize management decisions.
– Be able to develop a methodological culture of research work based on knowledge about the history of philosophy and methodology of science, and to present the essence and results of scientific research in a professional foreign language in oral and written forms.
– Be able to analyze the operation of transport systems, plan the procedure for actions in case of problems in their functioning, build algorithms for the selection and justification of rational ways of organizing the transport process using methods of probability theory, mathematical, statistics and simulation modeling.
– To ensure optimal working conditions of transport systems, cybersecurity and traffic safety based on the application of information and communication technologies and the theory of electrical systems.
– Analyze the performance of technological and economic indicators of the production activities of transport and logistics enterprises, make economically sound decisions in the field of personnel management, management, logistics business and innovation in high-speed transport.
– Apply knowledge of the design features of modern rolling stock and railway track necessary to study the processes of their interaction in order to timely identify and eliminate the causes of malfunctions of the track and rolling stock of railways and high-speed highways.
– To apply in professional activity knowledge on the design of transport infrastructure facilities, the development of design and survey documentation and the choice of a rational technical solution; diagnostics, monitoring of infrastructure facilities, tests and surveys of railway and high-speed highway building structures.
– To solve issues related to the assessment of the impact of transport on the environment; the organization of measures to ensure environmental safety and train safety; improving the efficiency of the use of natural, material, technical and fuel and energy resources.
– Develop measures to ensure transport security based on the analysis and assessment of its condition in the process of management and operation of transport systems.
– To solve issues related to the planning, organization, safe operation, management and regulation of train traffic, taking into account the capacity of sections of high-speed highways and public transport lines.
– To develop proposals for improving the technology of operation and development of facilities of modern transport and passenger complexes in the interaction of various modes of transport, to optimize the planning and distribution of passenger traffic on high-speed transport.
Railway station attendant, foreman of the commercial inspection point, senior cargo receiver, train dispatcher, cargo dispatcher, senior dispatcher for directions, head of the Operational and Administrative Department, deputy Head of the Operational and Administrative Department, railway department attendant, chief of station, deputy station chief, chief engineer of the station, engineer for the organization of cargo transportation, manager for traffic safety, Head of Technical control Department, engineer for the operation and repair of vehicles
The department, within the framework of academic mobility and the program of double-degree education, as well as scientific internship of students, closely cooperates:
– Technical University of Dresden, Germany;
– Polytechnic University of Madrid, Spain;
– University of Economics in Katowice, Poland;
– St. Petersburg State University of Railways of Emperor Alexander I, (PGUPS), Russian Federation, St. Petersburg;
– Russian University of Transport (MIIT), Russian Federation, Moscow;
– Omsk State University of Railway Transport (OmGUPS), Russian Federation, Omsk;
– Ural State University of Railway Transport (UrGUPS), Russian Federation, Yekaterinburg;
– Technical University of Varna, Bulgaria, Varna
– Siberian State University of Railway Transport (SSUPS), Russian Federation, Novosibirsk;
– Far Eastern State University of Railways (FESTU), Russian Federation, Khabarovsk;
– Riga Technical University, Latvia, Riga;
– Lublin Technical University, Poland, Lublin.
The department closely cooperates with such companies as – LLP «KTZ-Cargo transportation»; Branch of JSC «NC «KTZ» – «Railway station complex Astana»; LLP «Transport Service Logistics»; JSC «Astyk Trans»; JSC «KaskorTransErvice»; JSC «Tranko»
All types of internships and internships are held on the basis of the leading transport companies of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
K.S. Talasbekov – Honorary Railway Worker;
K.E. Almagambetov – First Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of JSC «NC «KTZ»;
Urynbasarov B.P. – Managing Director for Infrastructure, Director of the branch of JSC «NC «KTZ» – «Directorate of the backbone network»;
Shipulin N.P. – Chief Engineer of the Central Directorate of Traffic Management – Branch of JSC «Russian Railways»;
E.K. Nazarbekov – Executive Director for access to the MZHS of the branch of JSC NC KTZ – «Directorate of the Backbone Network»;
Zh.T. Zhumataev – Chief Auditor of LLP «KTZ-Cargo transportation»;
D.Z. Bekzhanov – general director of LLP «Temirtulpar»;
E.T. Kashaganov – Deputy Chairman of the Management Board for Transportation Activities of LLP «TransCom»;
E.V. Borodina – Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department «Operational Work Management» – MIIT;
S.V. Bogdanovich – Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department «Operational Work Management» – SGUPS;
M.N. Sharubekov – Candidate of Technical Sciences, deputy director for operational work of the Almaty branch of JSC «Kaztemirtrans»
E.E. Karsybaev – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Academy of Civil Aviation