Abibullaev Serik Shinbulatovich
Assistant professor, candidate of technical sciences
1979 -1980 Tashkent Aviation Production Association named after V. Chkalov. locksmith-closer;
1980-1982 military service;
1982-1983 student of the preparatory course of the UK SDI; 1983-1988 student of UK SDI
1988-1996 MIA RK, GAI ATC Atyrau (Guryev) region; from the ODN engineer to the head of the DTN department;
1996-2002 – MEIIR LLP, Shymkent
– executive director of a logistics company;
2002-2021 – JSC “KazATC” named after M. Tynyshpaeva
– Assistant, Senior Lecturer of the Department of ODD
– Deputy Dean for educational work of the faculty
“Organization of transportation”; 2008-2018 Chairman of the Trade Union Committee;
– Associate Professor of the Department “OPDET”;
to the present time – assistant professor of the department “OPET”.
1) Higher. In 1988 he graduated from the Ust-Kamenogorsk Construction and Road Institute with a degree in Traffic Management.
2) In 2010 he defended his thesis on specialty 05.22.08 – Management of transportation processes. on the topic: “Improving the transportation of goods in intermodal traffic (for road and rail transport).” Candidate of Science (Engineering) since 2011,
1. Methodology for determining the model of delivery of perishable goods through the transport and logistics center (Bulletin of KazNRTU named after K. Satbaev, Almaty, 2019, No. 6 420-425).
2. Conceptual formulation of the task of planning and operational management of logistics chains (Bulletin of KazNRTU named after K. Satbaev, Almaty, 2019, No. 6 443-447).
3. Methodology for determining the model of delivery of perishable goods through the transport and logistics center (Bulletin of KazGASA
No. 4 (74) 2019, p. 337-343)
4. Principles of detecting congestion and incidents on the main streets (Bulletin of KazNRTU No. 1 (137) 2020, pp. 415-418)
5. Management of the cycle duration and distribution of the periods of signal burning in the cycle (Bulletin of KazNRTU No. 1 (137) 2020, p. 512- 517)
6 Determination of damage from road traffic accident
(Materials of the International Scientific and Practical Conference “Transport Potential of Kazakhstan: Origins and Prospects” dedicated to the 80th anniversary of the statesman N.K. Isingarin, September 29, 2021, 129-132)