Assistant professor, candidate of technical sciences
2000 – 2021 – JSC KazATK named after M. Tynyshpayev – laboratory assistant, assistant teacher, senior teacher, acting assistant professor, associate professor, senior researcher, associate professor, professor of ALT, head of the department.
2021 to the present – Academy of Logistics and Transport – Assistant Professor.
1) In 1997 she graduated from the Almaty College of Railway Transport with a degree in Organization of Transportation and Management in Railway Transport with the qualification of a technician-organizer of transportation.
2) In 2001 she graduated from the Kazakh Academy of Transport and Communications named after M. Tynyshpayev with a degree in Organization of Transportation by Railway Transport with the qualification of “Transportation Engineer”, with honors.
3) In 2003 she graduated from the graduate school of the Kazakh Academy of Transport and Communications named after M. Tynyshpayev, specialty 05.22.08 – Transport management.
4) 2003 – candidate of technical sciences at the junction of two specialties: 05.22.06 Railway track, survey and design of railways and 05.22.08 Management of transportation processes.
5) 2009 – Associate Professor in the specialty 05.22.00 – Transport.
Participation in scientific projects
Interaction mainline and industrial railway transport, improvement freight and commercial work, optimization transit traffic
1.Forecasting of container flows using ANN Scientific journal “Bulletin of KazATKim.M. Tynyshpaev” – Almaty: 2018. -№ 4 (107), pp. 131-139.
2. Transit container traffic: future prospects. Scientific journal “Industrial Transport”: KUPS, Almaty: 2019, No. 3 (64). S.69-73.
3. Analysis of the export of Kazakh grain, Scientific journal “Bulletin of KazATKim.M. Tynyshpaev” No. 2 (109), – Almaty: 2019. S. 131-136.
4. Indicators for assessing the efficiency of warehouse management at the enterprise, Scientific journal “Bulletin of KazATKim.M. Tynyshpaeva”. – Almaty: 2019. – No. 3 (110), pp.88-95.
5. Optimization of grain storage conditions, Scientific journal “Bulletin of KazATK im. M. Tynyshpayev “. – Almaty: 2019. – No. 4 (111). S.159-165.
6. Application of Artificial Neural Networks for Short-Term Forecasting of Container Flows in Kazakhstan. Series Editor Janusz Kacprzyk. A. Sladkovski. Modelling of the Interaction of the Different Vehicles and Various Transport Modes. Lecture Notes in Intelligent Transportation and Infrastructure. 2019. P.131-159
7.The use of simulation methods for the operational management of the operation of vehicles at the terminal. Scientific journal “Bulletin of KazNRTU”: Almaty, No. 3 (139). – 2020, p. 495-500.
8.Optimization of the processing of wagons, containers at the Altynkol border station. Monograph / publishing house MOAN, 2020, 61p.
9. Көліктегі логистика. Оқулық.Алматы: ЛКА, 2021 – 278 б.
10. Logistic technologies for the delivery of goods. Tutorial. Almaty: ALiT, 2021, – 183 p.