7М04167 – ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT
7М04167 – ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT
Master’s degree scientific and pedagogical direction
Training of scientific and pedagogical personnel with professional competencies in the field of economic research, planning, analysis and development of forecasts for socio-economic development at both micro and macro levels.
- Difference from other universities
- Acquired learning outcomes
- What do graduates do
- International programs (partner universities)
- Partner companies
- Internship and internship program
The preparation of master’s students is based on a practice-oriented approach to conducting classes through the invitation of leading business practitioners in the transport industry and leading experts in the field of business and management. There is an opportunity to participate in project activities jointly with research institutes of Transport and Communications
– evaluate modern strategies in the formation and implementation of the company’s strategic development policy based on the use of computer programs and platforms.
– compare economic models, using various scientific research methods to enter new markets, minimize risks, optimize costs and income.
– draw conclusions in the process of studying big data based on the use of business research methods and tools to develop strategic development plans for the company.
– determine work to conduct business analysis and monitor their implementation, taking into account the effectiveness of making management decisions to improve business processes.
– assess the consequences of making a management decision when introducing innovations in the production of goods/services.
– assess the company’s strategic documents, human resource management system, production facilities, business processes, operating environment for planning and managing the company.
– argue the results of research when writing articles for publication in scientific journals recommended by KKSON and with a non-zero impact factor, speak at scientific conferences.
– draw conclusions and proposals based on the analysis of data on the availability of resources at the company, as well as determining their condition and identifying inconsistencies in order to develop strategic decisions.
– predict the development of a company, market, industry for different time periods based on collected data from various sources, taking into account effective methods to reduce the risk situation.
– select the optimal option for producing a product or service according to the criteria price/quality/novelty to increase the profitability of the company/industry.
– assess the history and concept of world and Kazakhstani science as a complex of humanities, natural and applied sciences, as well as the philosophy of science as a system of scientific knowledge for the development of methodological culture.
teacher, head of employee performance management, HR director, program and project manager, innovative development manager, head of financial and economic department, financial director, head of marketing service, HR business partner, management consultant.
The department, within the framework of academic mobility and double-diploma education programs, as well as scientific internships for students, closely cooperates with:
– Omsk State Transport University (OmGUPS), Russian Federation, Omsk;
– Ural State Transport University (URGUPS), Russian Federation, Yekaterinburg;
– Technical University of Varna, Bulgaria, Varna
– Siberian State Transport University (SGUPS), Russian Federation, Novosibirsk;
– Riga Technical University, Latvia, Riga;
– Lublin Technical University, Poland, Lublin. – Tashkent State Transport University, Tashkent.
JSC National Company Kazakhstan Temir Zholy, LLP NIITK
Students undergo all types of internships on the basis of research organizations in Kazakhstan and abroad.