7M11355 – LOGISTICS (BY INDUSTRY)
7M11355 – Logistics (by industry)
Training of highly qualified specialists with research, pedagogical and professional competencies in the field of management of logistics processes of the transport and communication complex.
- Difference from other universities
- Acquired learning outcomes
- Who graduates work with
- International programs (partner universities)
- Partner companies
- Internship and Internship program
- Successful graduates
The activity of the department “Logistics in Transport” is aimed at training modern, competent managers for the provision of transport and logistics services, the organization of international transportation capable of carrying out professional activities and solving non-standard tasks in transport. The huge opportunities and prospects of the Central Asian region and Kazakhstan in the organization of foreign trade transportation are supported by the transport and logistics infrastructure and the work of specialists in this field who know the general principles of transport logistics management based on the use of advanced equipment and technology.
The best practical teachers of the department are ready to give a huge amount of knowledge and experience in the field of logistics:
Izteleuova M.S. – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, has more than 40 years of experience in the field of transport logistics, business process reengineering, freight forwarding.
Musabaev B.K. – Professor of the Academy of Logistics and Transport, Doctor of Technical Sciences, has more than 30 years of experience in the field of organization of freight transportation and commercial activities in railway transport.
Murzabekova K.A. – Associate Professor, Candidate of Technical Sciences, associate Professor, has more than 20 years of work experience in the field of transport services and warehouse logistics.
– demonstrate knowledge of personnel management, production, management, management psychology. Clearly and unambiguously communicate information, ideas, conclusions, problems and solutions to both specialists and non-specialists.
– to demonstrate the results of the work done and scientific research in the form of reports, abstracts, publications and public discussions, including in a foreign language.
– solve engineering problems in professional activity using methods of natural sciences, mathematical apparatus in order to implement the tasks.
– demonstrate knowledge of the system of scientific research, regulatory principles, methods of justification for the management of project activities and interpretation of information for the evaluation of projects in the transport sector.
– apply methods and models for planning and managing processes, analyzing logistics activities of transport enterprises on a scientific basis.
– formulate methodological recommendations on strategic and innovative inventory management in the supply chains of transport and production systems.
– to analyze the methods and principles of scientific research on safety in transport processes.
– apply knowledge on the design of logistics infrastructure and the organization of the promotion of cargo flows in international transport corridors, regional transport and logistics systems in a single information field.оценить конкурентоспособность транспортных систем и рынка логистических услуг.
– apply modern tools in enterprise management based on information technology in logistics activities.
– develop transport and logistics schemes for cargo delivery with information forwarding control and requirements of international conventions.
– to solve the tasks of developing models for managing logistics risks in supply chains, analyzing conflict situations in transport and logistics activities.
– demonstrate knowledge about the subject, ideological and methodological specifics of natural sciences and scientific concepts of world and Kazakh science.
– apply knowledge of the basics of higher school pedagogy and management psychology in professional activities.
head of the production logistics group; head of the logistics department; logistics analyst; logistics manager; purchasing manager; supply chain coordinator;
logistician – designer; specialists of research institutes; teachers of higher educational institutions and colleges.
The department, within the framework of academic mobility and the program of double-degree education, as well as scientific internship of students, closely cooperates:
– Omsk State University of Railways (OmGUPS), Russian Federation, Omsk;
– Ural State University of Railway Transport (UrGUPS), Russian Federation, Yekaterinburg;
– Technical University of Varna, Bulgaria, Varna
– Siberian State University of Railway Transport (SGUPS), Russian Federation, Novosibirsk;
– Riga Technical University, Latvia, Riga;
– Lublin Technical University, Poland, Lublin. – Tashkent State Transport University, Tashkent.
The Department of” logistics for Transport “cooperates with such companies as JSC “National Company” Kazakhstan Temir Zholy”, Association of national freight forwarders of the Republic of Kazakhstan, industrial and logistics center” DAMU – LOGICTICS”, LLP” STLC” (Shyngar Trans Logistics Company)”, LLP” Atasu”, LLP” transit Kazakhstan”, LLP” ZINURTRADE ” and others.
Students undergo all types of practical training on the basis of leading transport and logistics companies and research organizations in Kazakhstan and abroad.
Muslim D.M. – Head of Sales and Customer Service Department of JSC “KTZ EXPRESS” Severny Branch;
Rakhimov E.A. – Assistant Project Manager ASIA EAST LOGISTICS;
Wilhelm N.A. – Head of Transport Logistics Department
Pony Express LLP;
Kayreshev R.S. – Manager of the 1st level of the functional direction for mutual settlements and claims work of the Logistics Department of JSC “Astyk Trans”;
Bitigov E.Zh. – Chief Manager of the Railway Transportation Sales Department of JSC KTZ Express;
Kostyrya N.I. – Head of the Department of Transport and Service of “Shate-M plus” LLP;
Zhangabylov B.A. – Expert in the direction of “Business application Administration” of the Operational Activity unit of Transtelecom JSC;
Zhumashev A. – Deputy Head of Pavlodar station Branch of JSC “KTZ-GP-“Pavlodar branch of GP-Pavlodar station”.