8D11362 – LOGISTICS (BY INDUSTRY)
Name of the EP
8D11362 – Logistics (by industry)
Training of competitive, qualified, scientific and pedagogical personnel with fundamental scientific and professional skills, able to generate ideas based on creative thinking and creative approach to scientific research in the field of optimization of logistics processes in the transport services market.
- Difference from other universities
- Acquired learning outcomes
- Jobs for graduates
- International programs (partner universities)
- Partner companies
- Internship and Internship Program
- Successful graduates
The Department of Logistics and Transport Management of the Academy of Logistics and Transport trains specialists who are in demand in all areas of the transport and logistics complex of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
The best practical teachers of the department are ready to give a huge amount of knowledge and experience in the field of logistics:
Izbairova A. S. – Head of the Department “Logistics and Transport Management” ALT, Candidate of Technical Sciences, Professor ALT, has more than 20 years of experience in the organization of cargo transportation and transport logistics.
Izteleuova M. S. – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, has more than 40 years of experience in the field of transport logistics, business process reengineering,freight forwarding.
Musabaev B. K. – Professor of the Academy of Logistics and Transport, Doctor of Technical Sciences, has more than 30 years of experience in the field of organization of freight transportation and commercial activities in railway transport.
Murzabekova K. A. – Associate Professor, Candidate of Technical Sciences, associate professor, has more than 20 years of work experience in the field of transport services and warehouse logistics.
- formulate academic and scientific texts of various genres when performing original research works in publications of various levels;
- analyze theoretical and applied problems of transport science with the development of models of logistics business processes.
- to study the performance indicators of the transport complex; the methodology of servicing transport users, taking into account modern scientific approaches;
- to systematize economic and mathematical methods of servicing transport users, models and principles of interoperability and modeling of transport and logistics processes;
- generate methodological recommendations for the development of interoperability projects and reengineering of business processes in transport.
Researcher; Professor, Associate Professor, Senior lecturer; Manager in Education; Researcher; Specialists in designing the logistics development strategy of the organization, choosing innovations in logistics; Specialists of research institutes; Teachers of higher educational institutions and colleges.
The department, within the framework of academic mobility and the program of double-degree education, as well as scientific internship of students, closely cooperates:
– Omsk State University of Railway Transport (OmGUPS), Russian Federation, Omsk;
– Ural State University of Railway Transport (USUPS), Russian Federation, Yekaterinburg;
– Technical University of Varna, Bulgaria, Varna
– Siberian State University of Railway Transport (SSUPS), Russian Federation, Novosibirsk;
– Riga Technical University, Latvia, Riga;
– Lublin Technical University, Poland, Lublin. – Tashkent State Transport University, Tashkent.
The Department of” logistics and Transport Management “cooperates with such companies as JSC “National Company” Kazakhstan Temir Zholy”, Association of national freight forwarders of the Republic of Kazakhstan, industrial and logistics center” DAMU – LOGICTICS”, LLP” STLC” (Shyngar Trans Logistics Company)”, LLP” Atasu”, LLP” transit Kazakhstan”, LLP” ZINURTRADE ” and others.
All types of internships and internships are held on the basis of leading transport companies and research organizations of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the countries of the near and far abroad.
Muslim D. M. – Head of Sales and Customer Service Department of JSC “KTZ EXPRESS” Severny Branch;
Rakhimov E. A. – Assistant Manager of the ASIA EAST LOGISTICS project;
Villeglm N. A. – Head of the Transport Logistics Department Pony Express LLP;
Kayreshev R. S. – Manager of the 1st level of the functional direction for mutual settlements and claim work of the Logistics Department of JSC “Astyk Trans”;
Bitigov E. Zh. – Chief Manager of the Railway Transportation Sales Department of JSC KTZ Express;
Kostyrya N. I.-Head of the Department of Transport and service of “Shate-M Plus”LLP;
Zhangabylov B. A.-expert in the direction of “Business application Administration” of the Operational Activity unit of Transtelecom JSC;
Zhumashev A.-Deputy Head of Pavlodar station Branch of JSC “KTZ-GP-” Pavlodar branch of GP-Pavlodar station”.