Murzabekova Kenzhegul Absultanovna
Аssistant professor, candidate of technical sciences
2016-2021 – Associate Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor of the Department of Logistics and Transport Management, Academy of Logistics and Transport, Almaty
2013 – 2016 – Deputy.Dean for Scientific Work, Associate Professor of the Department of “Transport Equipment and Technologies” of S. Seifullin KATU, Nur-Sultan
2005-2013 – Assistant, acting associate professor. Associate professor of the Department “Organization of traffic”, KazATK named after M.Tynyshpaeva, Almaty
2004 – 2005 – Senior lecturer of the Department “Organization of transportation and Management of Transport”, KUPS, Almaty
2003 – 2004 – Assistant of the Department “Management of cargo and customs activities” of JSC “KazATK named after M.Tynyshpaeva”, Almaty
2002-2003 – Methodologist of the Faculty “Management of transportation processes” of JSC “KazATK named after M.Tynyshpaeva”, Almaty
Higher Education, 2000, ArPI im. S.Altynsarina, teacher of physics and computer science, Arkalyk; 2003, KazATK named after M. Tynyshpaev, specialty “Organization of transportation and commercial activity in railway transport”, qualification: engineer for the organization of transportation in railway transport; 2007, Candidate of Technical Sciences, 05.22.08. – Transportation process management; 2008, Associate Professor of Transport of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Participation in scientific projects
Participates as a performer in applied research works “Development of technology for interaction of Altynkol station, ICBC and the Special Economic Zone “Khorgos-Eastern Gate”, “Improvement of transport and logistics infrastructure for the realization of the transit potential of the Republic of Kazakhstan”.
1. Fuel system of an automobile internal combustion engine, Republican State Enterprise on the right of economic management “L.N.Gumilyov Eurasian National University” of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 2018. Patent No. 98787.
2. To solve the problem of traffic safety in urban passenger transport. KazATK Bulletin, № 4 (111), 2019. – Pp. 105-112.
3. Prerequisites for the use of blockchain technology in the logistics industry of Kazakhstan. Almaty: KazATK Bulletin, 2020. – pp. 111-116
3. Some approaches to solving problems of increasing the level of machinery reliability, Scopus. Revista ESPACIOS Vol. 39 (Number 18) Year 2018
4. Organization of the technological process of the warehouse. Materials of the XLI International Scientific and Practical Conference of KazATK named after M. Tynyshpaev on the topic: “Innovative technologies in transport: education, science, practice” (April 3-4, 2017), Vol. 2. – pp.336-338. 5. The technology of operation of the container terminal in the Dry port. Materials of the XLI International scientific and Practical Conference of KazATK named after M. Tynyshpaeva on the topic: “Innovative technologies in transport: education, science, practice” (April 3-4, 2017), vol. 2. – pp.341-344.
6. Analysis of road traffic accidents that occurred on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Almaty:”KazATK Bulletin”, № 4 (103), 2017, Pp. 97-102.