6В07128 – RAILWAY TRACK AND TRACK FACILITIES
Name of educational program
6В07128 – RAILWAY TRACK AND TRACK FACILITIES
Training of qualified and competitive specialists who possess the theoretical and practical skills necessary for the implementation of professional activities based on advanced technologies for the design, operation, maintenance and repair of railway tracks.
- Difference from other universities
- Acquired learning outcomes
- Who do graduates work
- International programs (partner universities)
- Partner companies
- Internship program
- Certificates (if issued additionally)
According to the Educational program 6B07128-RAILWAY TRACK AND TRACK FACILITIES the training of the required specialists for railway transport is being carried out,applied research works are being carried out.
For carrying out educational activities there are:
– highly qualified teaching staff (1 holder of the title “Honorary railway worker”, many teachers have been awarded other state awards and JSC “NC” KTZ”);
– close connection with production (passing production practices at the enterprises of the industry, the presence of branches of the department in production);
– developed laboratory and technical base.
– to assess the socio-ethical norms and the role of spiritual processes in modern society, interpersonal and legal interests of the parties in the implementation of professional activities.
– to interpret the processes and models of transport infrastructure objects based on the knowledge of natural science disciplines.
– to formulate arguments and solve problems of the studied area, using professional vocabulary and basic grammar in oral and written forms in the state and foreign languages.
– to integrate the achievements of modern computer technology, software and it technologies in all areas of railway track and construction activities.
– to develop a set of measures to ensure the safety of life, environmental protection and labor protection, based on the analysis of harmful and dangerous factors at the enterprises of the track economy.
– to make managerial decisions of an organizational and economic nature based on the analysis of the state of the railway track and structures for safe passage of trains.
– to solve technical problems of the strength, reliability and stability of the railway track on the basis of the theorems of the principles and methods of engineering disciplines.
– to analyze the practical application of track machines and mechanisms based on the analysis of promising technologies for the maintenance and repair of the track.
– to evaluate the reliability indicators of the elements of the upper structure of the track using modern methods and diagnostic tools based on regulatory and technical documentation and technical standards.
– to assess the technical condition and parameters of the elements of the upper structure of the track in order to optimize their design, technical characteristics and increase the service life.
– to develop the technological process of capital, medium and other types of repairs, maintenance and diagnostics of components of the upper structure of the track using the means of mechanization, mechanization and diagnostics.
– to analyze the indicators of the state of the track in order to ensure its safe operation in cooperation with other departments and “jsc” of railway transport.
– Head of the Capital Construction Department;
– Head of the production (technical, production and technical) department;
– Head of the site (shop);
– Head of the Logistics Department;
– Head of the Department of Occupational Safety and Health;
– Head of the Regulatory Research Laboratory for Labor;
– Head of the Tool Department;
– Head of the production laboratory (for production control);
– Head of the Quality Control Department;
– Head of the Laboratory of Track Management;
– Site master (road master);
– Work producer (foreman);
– Master of Industrial Training;
– Foreman for the current maintenance and repair of the track;
– Project Manager, Project Manager;
Leading engineer, design engineer, Process engineer( technologist), repair engineer, inventory engineer of buildings and structures, metrology engineer, labor organization engineer, labor rationing engineer, production preparation engineer, safety and labor protection engineer, environmental protection engineer (ecologist), laboratory engineer;
– Chief specialist, leading specialist, specialist.
To train highly qualified specialists, in accordance with the requirements of higher education, it is necessary today to have a powerful laboratory base. The department has specialized laboratories in the disciplines of the specialty. For example, there is a certified laboratory named after S. M. Bittibayev “Testing of the path and artificial structures”.
The Department cooperates with the Moscow State University of Railway Engineering (MIIT), now RUT (MIIT), Novosibirsk and Omsk Universities of Railway Engineering, Technical University of Varna (Poland)within the framework of academic mobility and the program of double-degree education
The Department of “Transport structures” actively cooperates with such companies as: Branches of JSC “KTZ-Track distances”, “Distances of forest protection plantings”, “Rail welding trains”, Branch of JSC “NC “KTZ” “Main networks (NZHS)”, “JSC Zhol zhondeushi”, “JSC Temirzhol zhondeushi” – track machine stations
Bachelors pass all types of practical training in leading companies of Kazakhstan Branches of JSC “KTZ – Distances of the way”,”Distances of forest protection plantings”,”Rail welding trains”, Branch of JSC “NC “KTZ” ” Main networks (NZHS)”, “JSC Zhol zhondeushi”, “JSC Temirzhol zhondeushi” -track machine stations–The advantages of practical training are that nonresident students can practice at their place of residence throughout Kazakhstan, where there are branches of these companies.
Track fitter, signalman