7M07161 TRANSPORT INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEERING
Name of educational program
7M07161 TRANSPORT INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEERING
Training of qualified and competitive specialists who possess the theoretical and practical skills necessary for the implementation of professional activities based on advanced technologies for the design, operation, maintenance and repair of railway tracks.
- Difference from other universities
- Acquired learning outcomes
- Who do graduates work
- International programs (partner universities)
- Partner companies
- Internship program
- Certificates (if issued additionally)
According to the Educational program 7M07161 TRANSPORT INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEERING
The training of highly demanded specialists for railway transport is being carried out, applied research works are being carried out.
For conducting educational activities, there are:
– highly qualified teaching staff (1 holder of the title “Honorary Railway Worker”, many teachers have been awarded other state awards and JSC “NC” KTZ”);
– close connection with production (passing production practices at the enterprises of the industry, the presence of branches of the department in production);
– developed laboratory and technical base.
– to apply the skills of personnel management, production, management psychology, strategic management and information support for business research.
– to interpret the results of scientific research, in the form of reports, abstracts, publications and public discussions, including in a foreign language.
– to formulate methods for solving scientific and technical problems with any variables, constant objects of research, with complex systems using mathematical models, probability theory and mathematical statistics.
– to analyze the technical condition and technical and economic indicators of artificial structures on roads using experimental methods, modern software and hardware complexes and systems.
– to determine the quality of design solutions in accordance with the requirements of regulatory documents, risk analysis and reduction, digital technologies and information security.
Road foreman; head of the site; head of the flaw detection shop; head of the track measuring car; head of the flaw detection car; engineer of the technical department; engineer of the diagnostic department, etc.types of activities.
– production and technological;
– organizational and managerial;
– experimental and research;
– settlement and design;
– research and development;
And also according to the approved Professional Standards:
– Head of the station’s track car;
– Head of the path distance;
– Deputy head of the way station;
– Chief Engineer of the track distance;
– Leading engineer of the path distance;
– Head of the Railway Traffic Safety Service.
– Teacher of the organization of education
– Leading researcher, Senior Researcher, Researcher, Junior researcher
– Head of the research laboratory, head of the laboratory, researcher
To train highly qualified specialists, in accordance with the requirements of higher education, it is necessary today to have a powerful laboratory base. The department has specialized laboratories in the disciplines of the specialty. For example, there is a certified laboratory named after S. M. Bittibayev “Testing of the path and artificial structures”.
The Department cooperates with the Moscow State University of Railway Transport (MIIT), now RUT (MIIT), Novosibirsk and Omsk Universities of Railway Transport, the Tashkent Institute of Railway Transport Engineers (TASHIIT), the Technical University of Varna (Poland)within the framework of academic mobility and the program of double-degree education
The Department of “Transport structures” actively cooperates with such companies as: Branches of JSC “KTZ-Track distances”, “Distances of forest protection plantings”, “Rail welding trains”, Branch of JSC ” NC ” KTZ “” Main networks (NZHS)”, “JSC Zhol zhondeushi”, “JSC Temirzhol zhondeushi” – track machine stations
Undergraduates undergo all types of internships in leading companies of Kazakhstan Branches of JSC “KTZ — Distances of the way”, “Distances of forest protection plantings”, “Rail welding trains”, Branch of JSC “NC “KTZ” ” Main networks (NZHS)”, “JSC Zhol zhondeushi”, “JSC Temirzhol zhondeushi” -track machine stations –The advantages of internships are that nonresident undergraduates can practice at their place of residence throughout Kazakhstan, where there are branches of these companies