8D07164 – TRANSPORT INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEERING
Name of educational program
8d07164 – TRANSPORT INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEERING
Training of highly qualified and in-demand specialists who know a foreign language, IT technologies, possess the theoretical and practical skills necessary for the implementation of professional activities based on world technologies for the design, operation, maintenance and repair of railway tracks and structures.
- Difference from other universities
- Acquired learning outcomes
- Who do graduates work
- International programs (partner universities)
- Partner companies
- Internship program
- Certificates (if issued additionally)
According to the educational program: 8D07164-ENGINEERING OF TRANSPORT INFRASTRUCTURE
the training of highly qualified specialists for railway transport is being carried out, applied research works are being carried out.
For carrying out educational activities there are:
– highly qualified teaching staff (1 holder of the title “Honorary railway worker”, many teachers have been awarded other state awards and JSC “NC” KTZ”);
– close connection with production (internships at industry enterprises, research centers and other universities of the near and far abroad);
– developed laboratory and technical base.
– To evaluate social and ethical norms and the role of spiritual processes in a modern, rapidly changing society, to make decisions, interpersonal and legal interests of the parties in the implementation of professional activities.
– Interpret the processes and models of transport infrastructure objects based on the knowledge of natural science and socio-humanitarian disciplines.
– To argue and solve problems in the field of study, using professional ethics and basic knowledge in oral and written forms in the state and foreign languages.
– Integrate the achievements of modern computer technology, software and IT technology, green economy, in all areas of railway track and construction.
– To develop a set of measures to ensure the safety of life, environmental protection and labor protection, based on the analysis of harmful and dangerous factors at the enterprises of the track economy.
– To make managerial decisions of an organizational and economic nature based on the analysis of the state of the railway track and structures for safe, unhindered, uninterrupted passage of trains with maximum speed.
– Обеспечивать пропуск высокоскоростных поездов, further use of the joinless path.
– Solve technical problems of strength, reliability, stability and extending the service life of railway track components based on the theorems of principles and methods of engineering disciplines.
– To expand the practical application of track machines and mechanisms based on the analysis of promising technologies for the maintenance and repair of the track, diagnostic machines and tools.
– To evaluate the reliability indicators of the upper structure and the lower structure of the track using modern methods and diagnostic tools based on regulatory and technical documentation and technical standards and the prospects for their processing.
– To evaluate the technical condition and parameters of the elements of the upper structure of the track in order to optimize their design, technical characteristics and increase the service life.
– To develop promising technological processes for capital, medium and other types of repair, maintenance and diagnostics of components of the upper structure of the track using means of mechanization, mechanization and diagnostics using space technologies (GPS and others)
– Analyze the indicators of the state of the track in order to ensure its safe operation in cooperation with other departments and “JSC” of railway transport and develop measures to improve it.
Head of the track measuring car; head of the flaw detection car; engineer; engineer of the technical department;engineer of the diagnostic department.
And also according to the approved Professional Standards:
– Deputy General Director of JSC “KTZ”;
– Director of the Department of Roads and Structures;
- Deputy Director of the Department of Roads and Structures;
- Head of the station’s track car;
- Head of the path distance;
- Deputy head of the way station;
- Chief Engineer of the track distance;
- Head of the Railway Traffic Safety Service;
- Director of the Research Institute (center);
- Deputy Director of the Research Institute for Scientific Work;
- Teacher of the university-a (dean, vice-rector, rector)
- Research Associate;
- Researcher, teacher-researcher;
- Specialists of backbone networks and transport infrastructure.
To train highly qualified specialists, in accordance with the requirements of higher education, it is necessary today to have a powerful laboratory base. The department has specialized laboratories in the disciplines of the specialty. For example, there is a certified laboratory named after S. M. Bittibayev “Testing of the path and artificial structures”.
The Department cooperates with the Moscow State University of Railway Engineering (MIIT), now RUT (MIIT), Novosibirsk and Omsk Universities of Railway Engineering, Technical University of Varna (Poland)within the framework of academic mobility and the program of double-degree education
The Department of “Transport structures” actively cooperates with such companies as: Branches of JSC “KTZ-Track distances”, “Distances of forest protection plantings”, “Rail welding trains”, Branch of JSC ” NC ” KTZ “” Main networks (NZHS)”, “JSC Zhol zhondeushi”, “JSC Temirzhol zhondeushi” – track machine stations
Doctoral students undergo all types of practices in the leading companies of Kazakhstan Branches of JSC “KTZ-Distances of the way”, “Distances of forest protection plantings”, “Rail welding trains”, Branch of JSC ” NC ” KTZ “” Main networks (NZHS)”, “JSC Zhol zhondeushi”, “JSC Temirzhol zhondeushi” – track machine stations.