8D07165 – TRANSPORT FACILITIES
Name of educational program
8D07165 – TRANSPORT FACILITIES
Training of highly qualified scientific, pedagogical and managerial personnel with innovative and professional competencies and skills to solve current scientific and production problems in the field of transport construction.
- Difference from other universities
- Acquired learning outcomes
- Who do graduates work
- International programs (partner universities)
- Partner companies
- Internship program
- Certificates (if issued additionally)
According to the Educational program 8D07165-TRANSPORT FACILITIES, the training of the required specialists for the road transport industry is carried out, applied research works are carried out.
For carrying out educational activities there are:
– highly qualified teaching staff (1 holder of the title “The best teacher of the university”, many teachers are awarded with other state awards);- тесная связь с производством (прохождение стажировок на предприятиях отрасли, научных центрах и других ВУЗ-ах ближнего и дальнего зарубежья);
– developed laboratory and technical base.
- to reproduce academic and scientific texts of various genres with original research papers in publications of various levels.
- To investigate the applied tasks of transport infrastructure objects using the methods of scientific research and diagnostics to assess their technical condition.
- To summarize the methods and technical means of diagnostics for assessing the load-bearing capacity and reliability of structures of transport facilities.
- To develop methods of scientific experiments for transport infrastructure facilities using modern diagnostic tools.
- To investigate the stress-strain state of transport objects on the basis of numerical analysis and the finite element method in order to assess the reliability of structures.
Fields of science and technology related to road transport, roads, transport facilities and transport infrastructure engineering.
And also according to the approved Professional Standards:
- Chief Project Engineer (in construction)
- Production Preparation Engineer (engineer of the production and technical department)
- Road Construction Engineer
- Engineer for road construction materials (road laboratory)
- Head of the laboratory (in construction)
- Construction Supervision Engineers
- Director of the Research Institute (center);
- Deputy Director of the Research Institute for Scientific Work;
- Teacher of the university-a (Dean, vice-rector, rector)- Research Associate;
- Researcher, teacher-researcher;
- Specialists of transport facilities.
- Head (manager) in construction
To train highly qualified specialists, in accordance with the requirements of higher education, it is necessary today to have a powerful laboratory base. The department has specialized laboratories in specialty disciplines. For example, there is a certified laboratory named after S.M. Bittibaev “Tests of the path and artificial structures.”
The Department cooperates with the Moscow State University of Railways (MIIT), now RUT (MIIT), Novosibirsk and Omsk Universities of Railways,the Tashkent Institute of Railway Transport Engineers (TASHIIT), the Technical University of Varna (Poland)within the framework of academic mobility and the program of double-degree education
The Department of “Transport structures” actively cooperates with such companies as: Branches of JSC “KTZ — Cargo transportation”, JSC NC KazAvtoZhol Almaty, JSC “KazdorNII”.
The scientific internship is a practical training of future scientific, pedagogical and managerial personnel, conducted in conditions as close as possible to the professional activity of a doctoral student.
The research practice of a doctoral student is carried out at the place of study or in scientific organizations that can be considered as experimental platforms for conducting research related to the topic of a doctoral dissertation.