Ibraimov Amanbay Kuatalievich
Assoc. Professor, candidate of technical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Higher Attestation Commission
From 1975 to 1976, he worked as a track fitter on the Aina-Bulakskaya track distances.
In 1976, I entered the” Construction ” Faculty of AlIIT, which I successfully completed in 1981. I am one of the first graduates of AlIIT.
He was assigned to the Alma-Ata Railway Department, where he worked from 1981 to 1987 from track engineer to Deputy track Manager of the Alma-Ata Railway.
From 1981 to 1983, he served in the Soviet Army.
From 1987 to 1991, he worked as a deputy head of the Track Department of the Design and Technology Bureau of the Alma-Ata Railway.
From February 1991 to the present in (AlIIT) KazATC. He worked as a researcher, assistant, senior lecturer, deputy Dean of the Faculty, Deputy Director of the Institute. Currently, I am the Dean of the Faculty of Transport Engineering and Construction
. From 1992 to 1995, I studied at the full-time postgraduate course of AlIIT.
Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor, specialty 05.05.04 – “Road, construction and lifting and transport machines”, defended his PhD thesis in 2005 on the topic “Justification of parameters and development of a railway track ballast vibration sealer”.
The list of scientific and educational works includes more than 40 titles, including 6 patents for inventions, more than 30 scientific articles.
In 1987, he was awarded the badge “Excellent student of the socialist competition in railway transport”.
He was awarded the medal “130 years since the birth of M. A.”.Tynyshpaeva” in 2009.
For his contribution to the training of specialists for railway transport, in 2010 he was awarded the badge of JSC “NC” KTZ “Adal Enbegi Ushin”.
In 2017, he was awarded the badge “Honorary Railway Worker”.
In 2019, he was awarded the medal “140th anniversary of the birth of M. A.”.Tynyshpaeva”
In 2021 awarded the badge of JSC ” NC ” KTZ ” – “90 years of Turksib”
In 1976, he entered the” Construction ” Faculty of AlIIT, from which he graduated in 1981, majoring in railway construction. Path and track management. Qualified as a railway engineer-civil engineer.
From 1992 to 1995, he studied at the full-time graduate school of AlIIT.
Participation in scientific projects
Research interests: current railway track maintenance.
Instructions for maintaining the railway track’s roadbed. Astana: JSC “NC ” KTZ”, 2015, 320 p.
Standard technological maps for snow-fighting operations on the main railway network. Astana: JSC ” NC “KTZ”, 2019, 311 p.
Ibraimov A. K., Shayakhmetov S. B. “Standard technological maps for sand-fighting works on the main railway network”, Astana, 2018, No. 336-CSF dated December 05, 2018.
Ibraimov A. K., Tulemisov T. Zh., Tyulyubaeva Z. D. “Rules of organization of snow-fighting works on the main railway network of the Republic of Kazakhstan” JSC NC “KTZ”, Astana, 2014.
Rules of track management. Master Po LLP. Astana. 2012. – 109 p.
1. The influence of roughness on rails and wheels on the track condition. Almaty, KazATC Bulletin No. 2, 2016
2. Upper structure of the Turksib road. Almaty, KazATC Bulletin No. 3, 2016
3. Optimal calculations of the content of the crosswise curve of a switch. Almaty, Industry magazine “Trans-Express Kazakhstan” No. 8, 2017
4. Балласт қабаты. Балласт қабатын нығыздауға, түзетуге және әрлеуге арналған машиналар. Almaty, KazATC. Collected scientific papers of undergraduates. 2017
5. Monograph: Defects and deformations of the railway track. Almaty, KazATC. 2017
6. Improvement of the existing method of setting the transfer curve. Almaty, KazATC Bulletin No. 3, 2018
7. Patent of the Republic of Kazakhstan for an invention. Vibration sealer. No. 2019/0086. 1. 05 February. 2019
8. Patent of the Republic of Kazakhstan for an invention. Knife of an earthmoving transport vehicle. №2019/0087.1. February 05. 2019
9. Patent of the Republic of Kazakhstan for an invention. A road roller. No. 2019/0088. 1. 05 February. 2019
10. Analysis of road accidents on the roads of the Republic of Kazakhstan. KazATC Bulletin No. 3 2020