7M07147 CARS AND ROAD MACHINERY
7M07147 Cars and road machinery
Training of highly qualified specialists who are able to analyze and solve problems in the field of operation, maintenance and repair of cars and road equipment.
- Difference from other universities
- Acquired learning outcomes
- Who graduates work for
- International programs (partner universities)
- Partner companies
- Internship and Internship program
- Certificates (if issued additionally)
According to the Educational program 7M07147 «Cars and road equipment», training of in-demand specialists for railway transport, applied research works are carried out.
To conduct educational activities, there are:
– highly qualified teaching staff (2 holders of the title “Best university teacher”, many teachers are awarded with other state awards);
– close connection with production (passing production practices at the enterprises of the industry, the presence of branches of the department in production);
– developed laboratory and technical base.
– Make organizational and managerial decisions using management and marketing methods, taking into account the psychological characteristics of society.
– Formulate the results of scientific experiments and research in the state, Russian and foreign languages in oral and written forms.
– Solve engineering problems in scientific research and professional work using methods of mathematical statistics, system analysis, modeling and computer-aided design.
– Analyze design and technological, regulatory and technical, educational and scientific documentation when working in the profession.
– To solve the problems of designing new structures of components, aggregates and working bodies of cars and road equipment using the concept of reducing the cost of manufacturing machines through the use of modern innovative technologies.
– Develop optimal solutions to improve the operational reliability and safety of vehicles and road equipment based on modern quality requirements with the definition of technical and economic indicators that affect the competitiveness of road transport services.
– To analyze promising types of motor vehicles with the solution of tasks to ensure environmental safety on the basis of the regulatory framework and state standards.
– To develop technologies and forms of organization of diagnostics, service and maintenance of repair of cars and road equipment on the basis of forecasting of indicators of its reliability with the use of modern diagnostic tools.
– engineer for the operation of rolling stock of road transport and road equipment;
– engineer for maintenance and repair of rolling stock;
– head of the division of the organization of road transport and road equipment;
To train highly qualified specialists, in accordance with the requirements of higher education, it is necessary today to have a powerful laboratory base. The department has specialized laboratories in the disciplines of the educational program.
The department of “ADTS” successfully cooperates with such companies as JSC ” Machine-building Plant” named after him.Kirova, “Bipek Auto” LLP, “Mega Motors” LLP, “Dostyk Express” LLP.
Masters pass all types of practical training in the leading transport companies of Kazakhstan. The advantages of internships are that nonresident students can take internships at their place of residence throughout Kazakhstan, where there are branches of these companies.