7M11203 Life safety and environmental protection
|Name of educational program||7M11203 Life safety and environmental protection|
|Description||The goal is to train highly qualified specialists for successful scientific and pedagogical activities who are able to apply logical analysis skills and possess organizational and managerial competencies to solve tasks in the field of life safety and environmental protection.|
The educational program “Life safety and environmental protection” was prepared at the Academy of Logistics and Transport in accordance with modern requirements, which are set out in the “Atlas of new professions and competencies in Kazakhstan”.
– Be able to solve problems that arise at the level of modern advanced thinking, taking into account the conditions occurring in the workplace, have the ability to manage a team and understand the importance of science in the life of society.
– Be able to speak fluently in the state and foreign languages, have logical thinking, have oratorical abilities.
– Know the basics of modern teaching methods, a new model of higher education and be able to introduce innovations in the technological process of production, as well as explain the relevance of technology involvement in the field of occupational safety and health.
– Be aware of the main approaches and philosophical problems in the field of natural sciences and be able to independently assess key problems in the field of occupational health and safety.
– Be able to practice the acquired knowledge for further improvement and use in research, taking into account modern technologies, have the skills to conduct analytical, bibliographic search work.
– Be able to analyze systematize and make management decisions based on the analysis of advanced technologies and acquired knowledge in the field of occupational safety and health.
– To be a leader, to have the ability to manage a team to achieve their goals in the field of ecology, life safety and labor protection.
– To know how to apply modern programs based on effective management of natural resources and scientific and technological development.
The department, within the framework of academic mobility and the program of double-degree education, as well as scientific internship of students, closely cooperates:
– Dresden Technical University, Germany;
– Moscow State University of Railway Engineering (MIIT), Russian Federation, Moscow;
– Omsk State University of Railway Transport (OmGUPS), Russian Federation, Omsk;
– Ural State University of Railway Transport (UrGUPS), Russian Federation, Yekaterinburg;
– Technical University of Varna, Bulgaria, Varna
– Siberian State University of Railway Transport (SGUPS), Russian Federation, Novosibirsk;
– Riga Technical University, Latvia, Riga;
– Lublin Technical University, Poland, Lublin.