Ivanovtseva Natalia Viktorovna
Associate professor, candidate of Technical sciences, docent
2004-2021 (January) – KazATC named after M. Tynyshpayev, assistant professor, senior lecturer, Acting Associate Professor, Associate Professor. 2021 (January) – present – ALiT, Associate Professor.
Higher education, 2004.- Kakhzatk im.Tynyshpaeva, specialty 2807 Wagons. 2007-Candidate of Technical Sciences, 05.22.06-Railway track, survey and design of railways. 2011-Associate Professor
Participation in scientific projects
Main areas of scientific activity: Interaction of track and rolling stock, Operation of railcars.
1. News of the National Academy of Sciences of the 1.Republic of Kazakhstan, Series of Geology and Technical Sciences, ISSN 2224-5278, volume 2, Number 446 (2021), pages 31-36.
https://doi.org/10.32014/2019.2518-170X.19 SCOPUS, ISI Clarivate Analytics indexing. Квартиль Q3, Процентиль 37, Cite Score 1,5
“Application of linear asynchronous motors for high-speed ground transport”.
2. KazATC Bulletin No. 2, 2020, pp. 100-106. “On the issue of testing passenger cars with a tilted body”. 3. KazATC Bulletin No. 1, 2020, pp. 106-114 “Evaluation of dynamic indicators of new-generation cargo trolleys with various spring suspension characteristics”.
4. Vestnik KazATC (special edition) Issue) Volume 1, 2019, pp. 138-144 “Consideration of optimization of the main parameters of hopper cars”.
5. Vestnik KazATC (special edition) Issue) Volume 1, 2019, pp. 145-153 “On the establishment of traffic safety assessment criteria on access roads”.
6. Vestnik KazATC (special edition) Issue) Volume 1, 2019, pp. 116-126 “Prospects for the introduction of heavy traffic in the Republic of Kazakhstan”.
7. Vestnik KazATC (special edition) Issue) Volume 1, 2019, pp. 109-115 “Indicators of dynamic interaction of track and freight cars with increased axial load”.
8. Vestnik KazATC, 2019, No. 3, pp. 51-56 “Optimization of the rolling profile of articulated trains with an air suspension system and body tilt”.
9. Proceedings of the third international scientific and practical conference with international participation “development and operation of electric complexes and systems of power engineering and land transport”. Russia, Omsk, December, 2018, pp. 115-119.”On the possibility of improving the energy efficiency of the heating system of passenger cars”.
10. KazATC Bulletin No. 1, 2021, pp. 70-75.”Modeling of dynamic processes using software packages”.