6B07323 – Railway construction, track and track facilities
|OP title||6B07323- “Railway construction, track and track facilities”|
|Description||Training of personnel with professional competencies for the railway industry, which take into account the increasing requirements for the quality of specialists in the field of design, construction, maintenance and repair of railway tracks.|
- Difference from other universities
- Acquired learning outcomes
- Who graduates work
- International programs (partner universities)
- Partner companies
- Internship and practice program
- Certificates (if issued additionally)
According to the Educational program 6B07323 ‒ “Railway construction, track and track facilities”, the training of in-demand specialists of railway builders who have knowledge of the technology of railway track construction, their operation, repair and reinforcement is carried out.
To carry out educational activities there are:
– highly qualified teaching staff (1 holder of the title “Best University teacher”, many teachers have been awarded other state awards);
– close connection with production and construction companies (passing production practices at the enterprises of the industry, the presence of branches of the Department of “Construction Engineering” in production);
– developed laboratory and technical base (NIL “Testing of paths and artificial structures”).
– Use technical documentation on safety during operation and maintenance of the railway track
– Use methods and toolsми for diagnostics of the railway track, classification of tracks depending on operational parameters, conditions of operation of the railway track, type of s and technologies for performing maintenance and repair of the railway track.
– Uses the principles of organization and management of railway production, modern technologies and the basics of calculating the railway track.
for: – head of the production and technical department
-site master (road master),
– master of industrial training,
-foreman for the current maintenance and repair of the track,
– leading engineer,
– engineer for safety and labor protection
The Department of “Construction Engineering” has the NIL “Testing of tracks and artificial structures” in the disciplines ofthe educational program “6B07323-Railway construction, track and track facilities”. Активно Friendly, scientific and methodological relations are actively maintained with the Moscow State University of Railways (MIIT), now RUT (MIIT), the EMPEROR ALEXANDER I St. Petersburg State University of Railways (PGUPS), and the Siberian State University of Railways (SGUPS). Technical University of Varna (Poland).
The Department of “Construction Engineering” successfully cooperates with such companies as: Branches of JSC “NC “KTZ”, LLP “Metroproekt”. ТI «ntegrantegra construction kz-for all regions of the Republic of Kazakhstan -for all regions of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Bachelors 3rd and 4th year bachelors complete production and pre-graduate internshipsи in the leading construction companies of Kazakhstan-Branches of JSC “NC “KTZ”, LLP “Metroproekt”. LLP “Integra construction kz. The advantages of taking internships are that nonresident students can take internships at their place of residence throughout Kazakhstan, where there are branches of these companies.
Track fitter, signalman