6B07324 ‒ Construction of roads and airfields
|OP title||6B07324 ‒ «Construction of roads and airfields»|
|Description||Training of personnel with professional competencies for the road industry, taking into account the high requirements for the quality of specialists in the field of design, construction, maintenance and repair of highways and airfields|
- Difference from other universities
- Acquired learning outcomes
- Who do graduates work
- International programs (partner universities)
- Partner companies
- Internship and practice program
- Certificates (if issued additionally)
The, the 6B07324 ‒ «Construction of roads and airfields» educational program trains highly sought-after specialists in the construction аof mobile roads and airfields who have knowledge of the technology of road and airfield construction, their operation, repair and reinforcement.
For conducting educational activities, there are:
– highly qualified teaching staff (1 winner of the title “Best university teacher”, many teachers are awarded other state awards);
– close connection with production and construction companies (passing production practices at the enterprises of the industry, the presence of branches of the Department of “Construction Engineering” in production);
– a well-developed laboratory and technical base (NIL “Testing the path and artificial structures”).
– Use technical documentation on safety in the operation and maintenance of highways and airfields.
– ЭEffectively use and selectть materials for theтроительства construction and operation of highways and airfields
– Be able to organize thework of mobile road laboratories in the diagnosis of highways and airfields;
– Develop technological processes for the operation of highways and airfields
-master road master
– head of the road laboratory
The Department of “Construction Engineering” has the NIL “Testing of paths and artificial structures” in the disciplines of the Educational program 6B07324 – “Construction of roads and airfields”. Активно Friendly, scientific and methodological relations are actively maintained with the МMoscow Automobile and Road Stateм техническим UniversityOM ( MADI) and the Siberian State University of Railway Communications (SGUPS). Technical University of Varna (Poland),
The Department of “Construction Engineering” successfully cooperates with such companies as: JSC NC “KazAvtoZhol” г. Almaty, JSC “KazdorNII” Almaty, National Center for Road Asset Quality in Almaty.Saulet-SKB LLP»
Bachelor’s students of the 3rd and 4th yearов also take practical trainingиare also trained in leading companies in Kazakhstan – JSC NC “KazAvtoZhol” г. Almaty, JSC “KazdorNII” Almaty, National Center for Road Asset Quality in Almaty.Saulet-SKBLLP, Moscow The advantages of taking internships are that nonresident students can take internships at their place of residence throughout Kazakhstan, where there are branches of these companies.
Road worker, asphalt mixer