Zhadraev Rysdaulet Zhadraevich
Associate Professor, Candidate of Engineering Sciences, Associate Professor of the Higher Attestation Commission of the Republic of Kazakhstan
05.1975 – 11.1975. Academy of Sciences of the Kazakh SSR,Institute of Mining, engineer;
11.1975 – 02.1977 Alma-Ata Power Engineering Institute, junior research associate in R & D;
02.1977 – 01.1980 Kazakh Polytechnic Institute named after K. I. Satpayev, teacher;
01.1980 – 04. 1983 Kuibyshev Moscow Civil Engineering Institute, post – graduate student of the Department “Resistance of Materials and Theory of Elasticity” ;
04.1983 – 06.1996 Kazakh Polytechnic Institute K. I. Satpayev, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Applied Mechanics (1984 -1996);
06.1996 – 08.2002 Taraz State University named after M. H. Dulati, Associate Professor ;
08.2002 – 03.2021 Kazakh Academy of Transport and Communications named after M. Tynyshpayev, Associate Professor, Deputy Head of the Department, Associate Professor ;
03.2021-present. JSC “Academy of Logistics and Transport”, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor.
1975, Kirov Kazakh State University, Mechanics; Candidate of Technical Sciences, 1983; 01.02.04 – Mechanics of deformable solid; Associate Professor of the Higher Attestation Commission of the Republic of Kazakhstan, 1993; Mechanics
Participation in scientific projects
Investigation of actual problems of deformable solid mechanics. Head of the initiative topic: “Solving actual problems of mechanics of a deformable solid by the method of boundary integral equations of potential theory”
1. Solution of the boundary value problem for a composite domain by the method of integral equations of potential theory. Reports of the National Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Kazakhstan, N1, 2016. pp. 49-53.
2. Investigation of the stress state of a multi-connected annular region with holes under the influence of temperature and external force. Bulletin of KazATC named after M. Tynyshpayev (Special issue), vol. 1, 2019, pp. 48-55;
3. Method of boundary integral equations of potential theory in solving the boundary value problem of elasticity theory for a composite domain. Bulletin of KazATC named after M. Tynyshpayev (Special issue), vol. 1, 2019, pp. 91-96;
4. Mashinalar zhane mekhanizmder teoriyasy. Training manual. КазАТК, 2016 г. (276 бет);
5. Инженерлік механика. Textbook. КазАТК, 2016 г. (302 бет);
6. Техникалық механика. Training manual. ТОО “Power Print” , 2019 г. (292 бет);
7. Машиналар механизмдерінің теориясы. Training manual. Power Print LLP, 2019 (271 bet).