6В07130– HIGHWAYS AND AIRFIELDS
Name of educational program
6В07130– HIGHWAYS AND AIRFIELDS
Training of personnel in demand on the labor market for the transport industry in planning the operation of transport facilities, who have innovative and professional competencies and skills to solve current scientific and production tasks.
- Difference from other universities
- Acquired learning outcomes
- Who do graduates work
- International programs (partner universities)
- Partner companies
- Internship program
- Certificates (if issued additionally)
According to the Educational program 6B07130-HIGHWAYS AND AIRFIELDS, the training of the required specialists for the operation of transport facilities is carried out,applied research works are carried out.
For carrying out educational activities there are:
– highly qualified teaching staff (1 holders of the title “The best teacher of the university”, many teachers are awarded with other state awards);
– close connection with production (passing production practices at the enterprises of the industry, the presence of branches of the department in production);
– developed laboratory and technical base.
– to apply social and ethical norms and the role of spiritual processes for the observance and protection of interpersonal and legal interests in professional activities.
– to apply the knowledge of natural science disciplines in engineering calculations.
– to apply professional vocabulary and basic grammar in oral and written forms, including in foreign languages.
– to use the programs of information and communication and it technologies in transport.
– to use technical documentation on safety in the operation and maintenance of highways and airfields.
– to analyze organizational and economic decisions on the management of work production, based on supply and demand.
– to determine the indicators of strength, reliability and stability of structural elements on the basis of theoretical and experimental research.
– to use the structure and properties of materials in the construction of the roadbed and structures of highways and airfields.
– to interpret information on the operation of bridges and artificial structures of highways and airfields, applying the laws of hydrostatics and hydrodynamics.
– to use new solutions in the field of technological systems, road and lifting and transport machines, standardization of metrological characteristics of standard measuring instruments.
– to apply methods of linear-constructive construction of an object using automation tools.
– to apply methods of design and placement of engineering networks, using the features of electronic devices in the calculation of transport structures.
– to analyze the results of collecting information on the diagnosis and assessment of the condition of highways and airfields for their repair and operation.
– to develop the main processes of technology for the construction of transport structures.
– to summarize the results of surveys, geodetic surveys for the design of new and reconstruction of existing highways and airfields, taking into account the peculiarities of the region.
Master of the section (shop) of the car depot; engineer; repair engineer; engineer of the technical department;specialist in non-destructive testing, specialist in operational management of the team for the repair and maintenance of cars; mechanic of a refrigerator car; specialist in electrical installations; train electrician.
And also according to the approved Professional Standards:
– Head of the operational car depot;
– Deputy head of the operational car depot;
– Chief Engineer of the operational car depot;
– Leading engineer of the operational car depot;
– The instructor of industrial training of the point of maintenance of cars;
– Process engineer of the first category of the production department;
– Car receiver;
– Manager for providing customers with wagons (containers);
– Manager for the management of wagons (containers);
– Railway Rolling Stock Engineer;
– Regional Traffic Safety Auditor;
– Head of the Railway Traffic Safety Service;
– Traffic Inspector (by level);
– Chief Traffic Safety Engineer (by level).
To train highly qualified specialists, in accordance with the requirements of higher education, it is necessary today to have a powerful laboratory base. The department has specialized laboratories in the disciplines of the specialty. For example, there is a certified laboratory named after S. M. Bittibayev “Testing of the path and artificial structures”.
The Department cooperates with the Moscow State University of Railway Engineering (MIIT), now RUT (MIIT), Novosibirsk and Omsk Universities of Railway Engineering, the Technical University of Varna (Poland) within the framework of academic mobility and the program of double-degree education.
The Department of “Transport structures” successfully cooperates with such companies as: “Projectdorstroy” LLP, Branches of JSC NC “KazAvtoZhol”, JSC “KazdorNII”.
Bachelors pass all types of practical training in the leading companies of Kazakhstan – “Projectdorstroy” LLP, Branches of JSC NC “KazAvtoZhol”, JSC “KazdorNII”. The advantages of internships are that nonresident students can take internships at their place of residence throughout Kazakhstan, where there are branches of these companies.
Road worker, asphalt concrete worker.