Dear First Year Students !
Due to the current epidemiological situation.
The library switched to remote reader service.
Readers can register online by filling out the form.
- Use the library’s resources
- Receive information about the availability of materials (bibliographic reference)
- Order literature and electronic delivery of documents (submit an application form).
The Electronic Library – the KABIS web module is available on the academy’s website for authorized users who are protected by a username and password. The access is provided only for readers of our academy.
You can receive a username and password to enter
the electronic libraryin the dean’s offices or by e-mail and WhatsApp.
The electronic library is searched in three databases (DB):
- Electronic catalog – literature isavailable in the library in paper format;
- Article library- you can receive articles from newspapers and magazines;
- Electronic library is a full-text database of electronic resources (works of teaching staff and electronic copies of books).
For more information, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
or write on WhatsApp or call to the phone number +7(707)325-60-10
Mode of operation of the virtual library: 10.00-16.00