The Science Committee of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan (hereinafter referred to as the Science Committee) announces a competition for grant funding for scientific and (or) scientific and technical projects for 2022-2024 in priority areas of science development:
– Rational use of natural resources, flora and fauna, ecology;
– Geology, extraction and processing of mineral and hydrocarbon raw materials, new materials, technologies, safe products and structures;
– Energy and mechanical engineering;
– Scientific research in the field of natural sciences
– Life and Health Science;
– Information, communication and space technologies;
– Sustainable development of the agro-industrial complex and safety of agricultural products;
– Research in the field of social sciences and humanities;
– Research in the field of education and science;
– National security and defense and specialized scientific areas according to the Tender Documentation.
The competition documentation is available on the official website of the Committee of Science (https://www.gov.kz/memleket/entities/sc/press/news/details/336036?lang=ru).
Competitive applications are submitted to the Science Committee in electronic form, certified by the electronic digital signature of the project supervisor and the applicant, through the information system of JSC “National Center for State Scientific and Technical Expertise” at the link: https://is.ncste.kz . The start of accepting applications is March 9, 2022.
The deadline for submitting applications is April 8, 2022 (inclusive).
For consultations on submitting applications, please contact the ALT Department of Science (office 2705), email@example.com .
THE CONTEST CONTINUES! WE INVITE YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN THE COMPETITION!
Department of Science