Admission to ALT
The applicant comes to the academy with the EDS key and a complete list of the specified documents
– ID card (copy-4 pcs) –
– UNT certificate;
– certificate of grant award (if any);
– a document on general secondary, technical or vocational education with an appendix;
– medical certificate 075;
– x-ray image;
– health passport or vaccination card 063 (for full-time students);
– photo cards in the size of 3×4-6 pieces.
MASTER’S DEGREE / DOCTORAL PROGRAM
– ID card (copy-4 pcs) –
– CT certificate;
– certificate of grant award (if any) –
– bachelor’s degree with an appendix (copy)
– Master’s degree with an appendix (original)
– certificate in a foreign language TOEFL, IELTS;
– personal personnel record sheet (original) and a notarized
copy of the document confirming the work experience;
– medical certificate 075 and X-ray image;
– photo cards in the size of 3×4-6 pieces.
The applicant applies to a consultant to apply for admission or to participate in a grant competition.
When contacting the consultant, the applicant must have an electronic pdf format of the following documents:
- identification card;
- document on general secondary, technical or vocational education with an appendix;
- medical certificate 075 and X-ray image;
- 3×4 photo cards
The applicant prepares the documents with the help of the technical secretary
– Application for enrollment;
– Application for an interview (applicants entering on the basis of TVE and HE) –
– Application for transfer (applicants entering for training with the use of DOT);
– Contract for the provision of educational services;
– Additional agreement to the contract (if necessary);
– Application for a discount (if necessary).
– draws up the applicant’s personal file;
– confirms (satisfies) application of the applicant via the platform ” Automation of Public services of the Ministry of Education and Science»;
– Fills in the information about the applicant in Microsoft Excel;
– In the Platonus system, the entrant opens a personal account for enrollment
It is necessary to make sure that the applicant has passed all the documents!
After completing all the work, the applicant must provide a receipt from the technical secretary for the acceptance of documents.
Applicants who have received the advice and assistance of a career guidance counselor report and confirm the information about the career guidance counselor to the technical secretary.
Name of the stages
Application acceptance period
Stage 1 (January)
1 to 15 December 2020
15 to 20 January 2021
Register online via the website app.testcenter.kz
Stage 2 (March)
from March 5, 2021
from March 10 to April 10
. Register online via the website app.testcenter.kz
Stage 3 (April-June)
April 15 from 17.00 hours and until the end of free places on the site app.testcenter.kz
from April 25 to June 30
Register online via the website app.testcenter.kz.
– from April 15, registration will be available to select the date for the FIRST ATTEMPT to pass the UNT;
– from May 1, you can choose a date for the SECOND ATTEMPT;
– you can choose any date, even if the Applicant has not yet passed the first attempt;
– we remind you that during the specified period, the Applicant can pass the test 2 times and with the best score take part in the competition for the award of an educational grant.
The cost of payment for testing is 2242 tenge. Payment for participation in the Unified National Testing is made at the time of submitting an online application using a bank card or through the app Kaspi.kz.
Full name of the RSE “National Testing Center” of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Bank details of Halyk Bank of Kazakhstan JSC»
BIC HSBKKZKX KBE 16
Legal address 010011 Nur-Sultan, 1/1 Rodnikovaya str. Phone +7 (7172) 69 50 69 E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org Website testcenter.kz
MASTER’S/DOCTORAL DEGREE PROGRAMS
|№||Name of the stages||Application acceptance period||Testing period||Transfer of funds||Примечание|
MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAM
|1||Аugust||from June 1 to July 15, 2021||from July 20 to August 10, 2021||28 August 2021||Registration online via the website of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan|
from July 3 to August 3, 2021
from August 4 to August 20, 2021
28 August 2021
Registration online via the website of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan
The right for foreigners to receive free higher education on a competitive basis in accordance with the state educational order is determined by international treaties of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Admission of foreign citizens to study at ALiT on a paid basis is carried out according to the results of an interview conducted by the ALiT admission committee.
Documents submitted in a foreign language must have a notarized translation into the state or Russian language.
Documents on education issued by foreign educational organizations undergo the procedure of nostrification in accordance with the procedure established by law after the enrollment of persons during the first semester of study.
ALiT has created all the opportunities for foreign citizens to study in higher education programs, provides visa support, and provides accommodation in student homes (dormitories) for the entire duration of their studies.
The main transport and communication university of Kazakhstan and Central Asian countries
Tradition and innovation
More than 85 years of success stories in education and science-trust passed down from generation to generation: preserving the traditions of training and applying new learning technologies
Large contingent and successful graduates
The best specialties and training programs
Educational programs on the most funded sectors of the economy in Kazakhstan and the world: transport, logistics, construction of railways and highways, maritime transportation, telecommunications and IT-technologies
Current and popular professions of tomorrow
Special reduced training programs for students who already have a professional education
Real admission to training under state educational grants and grants of the largest companies in Kazakhstan
Quality of education
Credit technology of training, which allows you to study according to an individual plan, to build your own learning trajectory
Partner training programs in accordance with the requirements of the leaders of the Kazakh economy
Training in three languages: Kazakh, English, Russian
Best teaching staff
The latest educational technologies and online training
Practical skills, real experience, scientific achievements related to the current production
Training in the largest city of Kazakhstan and Central Asian countries, the financial, business and cultural center of the country
Multicultural and youth environment
Modern material and technical base, automated laboratories, multimedia classrooms
Real professional practice at existing production facilities and in successful companies
Comfortable learning and living environment-campus in the center of Almaty
Student houses (dormitories) of sectional type with all amenities in the center of the southern capital
Lifelong learning, continuous development and personal growth
Exchange programs, academic mobility, and double-degree education at partner universities around the world
Social package for students
Bright and rich student life
New friends, student communities
Employment in leading companies and large holdings throughout Kazakhstan
Training at the military Department
If you have any questions, please call +7 707 888 1931
Admission Committee of ALT:
Almaty, Shevchenko 97, main academic building, 1st floor
Entrance from the intersection of Shevchenko and Masanchi streets
Monday-Friday – from 8.30 to 19.00 /without lunch breaks/
Saturday – from 10.00 to 17.00
Phone +7 707 888 1931 Email email@example.com
If you do not live in Almaty, you can submit your documents
At the offices of admissions Alit located in:
the city of Nur-Sultan, ul Goethe 10A, +7 (7172) 94 28 23, 943487,
Aktau, MD. 9. d. 24, +7 (7292) 43 60 57,
Aktobe, Kazakhstan St. 5V, +7 (7132) 21 14 00,
Shymkent, St. Aimauytov 1, +7 (7292) 31-10-51, +7 7252 92 19 19.