The submission of applications for the contest continues!
We invite you to take part in the competition for the annual awards:
– one award named after K.I. Satpaev for the best scientific research in the field of natural sciences;
– one award named after Ch. Valikhanov for the best scientific research in the field of humanities;
– one award named after Y. Altynsarin for the best scientific research and work in the field of pedagogy;
– one award named after Kul-Tegin for outstanding achievement in the field of Turkology;
– one award named after D.A. Kunaev for young scientists for the best work in the field of natural sciences;
– one award named after M. Auezov for young scientists for the best work in the field of humanities;
– 75 state scientific scholarships, including 50 for talented young scientists.
The announcement of the contest was published in the newspaper “Kazakhstanskaya Pravda” dated September 7, 2022.
Documents and materials issued in accordance with the requirements are accepted at the place of residence in the NJSC “State Corporation “Government for Citizens” (addresses are listed on the website http://gov4c.kz ) within 30 calendar days from the date of publication of the announcement of the competition in the republican press (from the authors or their proxies).
Reason: Resolution of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated July 19, 2011 No. 830 “On awards in the field of science and state scientific scholarships”.
The tender documentation is available on the official website of the Committee of Science (https://www.gov.kz/memleket/entities/sc).
For consultations on submitting applications, please contact the Department of Science ALТ (office 2703), email@example.com
THE CONTEST CONTINUES!
WE INVITE YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST!
Department of Science