The International Congress on «INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES IN LOGISTICS, TRANSPORT AND EDUCATION» will be held at the «Academy of Logistics and Transport» on November 25-26, 2021.
The following events will be organized within the framework of the Congress:
➤ 25.11.2021 – EURASIAN FORUM FOR SAFETY AND DIGITALIZATION AT RAILWAY TRANSPORT.
The main tasks of the forum are the train traffic safety ensure and the development of preventive measures in performing the transportation process operations to exclude cases of harm to life, human health, the environment, the property damage of participants in the transportation process and third parties.
This event is planned to be attended by the Ministry of Industry and Infrastructure Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Ministry of Energy of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, JSC «Russian Railways», JSC «Belarusian Railways», JSC «Ukrainian Railways», JSC «Uzbekistan Railways», SE «National Company» Kyrgyz Railways», JSC “NC” Kazakhstan Temir Zholy”, Kazakhstan transport workers «KAZLOGISTICS» and others, manufacturers of engineering and technical systems for ensuring transport security and information technology, design bureaus and other research organizations, consulting and design organizations, educational institutions, public and non-profit organizations.
The following sections will work during the forum:
- Ensuring safety at railway transport;
- Transport system modernization and digital transformation of the railway industry;
- Concept of training personnel for the transport industry of the country.
An exhibition of the railway industry products will be organized within the framework of the Forum.
Taking into account the importance of the event, we ask you to positively resolve the issue of your organization’s participation in this forum with a report on one of the listed topics.
➤ 26.11.2021 – International conference «INNOVATIONS IN EDUCATION, SCIENCE, TRANSPORT AND LOGISTICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION INDUSTRIES» dedicated to the Celebration 30th Anniversary of Independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the 90th Anniversary of the Academy of Logistics and Transport. Conference papers will be accepted in the following areas:
- Transport and Logistics Infrastructure Modernization
- Electronics and Robotic Science
- Digital Transformation of the Transport Industry
- Digital Standards in Rolling Stock Management
- Information and Telecommunication Technologies
- Key Issues in the Energy Sector
- Transport and Ecology
- Innovations in the Development of Automation and Telemechanics Systems
- Training of Personnel for Transport and logistics and telecommunication industries
- Artificial Intelligence
Teachers, representatives of scientific and educational organizations, public associations, young scientists, and PhD, Master and Bachelor students are invited to participate.
The working languages of the conference are Kazakh, Russian and English.
The materials of the forum and conferences will be published in the Conference proceedings with the assignment of an international ISBN number.
Detailed conditions of participation are on the website: www.alt.edu.kz.
Abstracts, registration forms, and fee submission deadline: October 25, 2021
To participate in the Forum and Conference it is necessary:
– online registration;
– to submit the following materials to the Conference Organizing Committee e-mail address email@example.com with the subject reference «To the International Congress»:
– an article drawn up in accordance with the requirements below (please indicate the first author name and article title in the attached file title);
– a receipt for payment.
The publication cost in the Conference proceedings is 7000 ₸.
JSC “Academy of Logistics and Transport”
Republic of Kazakhstan, 050012, Almaty, Shevchenko Street, 97
Certificate of VAT series 60001 No. 0071168 dated 11.10.2012
IBAN number: KZ80914002203KZ008X7 (KZT)
IBAN number: KZ14914002203RU003GX (RUB)
IBAN number: KZ44914002203US003LD (USD)
SB JSC «Sberbank», Almaty
SWIFT code: SABRKZKA
KBE 17, PPC 859
To transfer money you should make a note «For publication in ALT International Congress materials» and indicate your surname with initials.
The costs associated with the arrival and accommodation are carried out at the expense of the participants or the sending party.