6B07188 IT ENERGY
Name of the Educational Program
6B07188 IT Energy
Training of qualified and competitive specialists in operational dispatch management in the electric power industry based on IT technologies to implement changes in the technological mode of operation and operational condition of dispatching facilities.
- Difference from other universities
- Acquired learning outcomes
- Graduates work for
- International programs (partner universities)
- Partner companies
- Internship program and Practices
- Certificates (if issued additionally)
The Department of Energy of the Academy of Logistics and Transport trains specialists in the field of power supply for railways and industrial enterprises, which will be in demand at all railways in Kazakhstan, industrial enterprises, including the subway.
Qualitative knowledge and practical experience in the field of electric power industry are ready to be given by teachers with experience in production:
Sadykbek T.A. – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor, Honored Power Engineer, has over 50 years of experience in the field of energy.
Abdrakhmanov E.A. – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor, Honored Power Engineer, has over 40 years of experience in the field of energy.
Zharmagambetova M.S. – Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor, Vice-Rector for Academic Affairs of the Academy, Honorary Railway Worker, Best University Teacher in 2013, has more than 20 years of experience in the field of electric power industry, design of power supply systems in railway transport.
Kaliyev Zh.Zh. – Candidate of Technical Sciences of the Russian Federation, Doctor of PhD, has more than 16 years of experience in the field of electric power industry, energy-optimal control of the movement of metro trains.
– Integrate the achievements of modern software and IT technologies in all areas of the electric power industry.
– Apply modern engineering methods to ensure safe life, electrical and fire safety and environmental protection.
– Apply a technical and economic analysis of the activities of energy enterprises for a comprehensive justification of management decisions and evaluation of results.
– To evaluate the operating parameters of electrical circuits and electrical equipment using information and measurement technology and electronic devices.
– Analyze the influence of high voltage and electromagnetic compatibility on the quality of electrical energy and equipment of electrical networks and substations.
– To determine normal and emergency modes for possible options and parameters of operation of microprocessor relay protection and automation.
– To use various types of information and communication technologies, storage, processing, protection and dissemination of information in professional activities.
– Own programming tools and environment, modern programming technologies.
-Apply mathematical models and methods of various processes, design software database architectures and information systems.
– Use interfaces, perform installation, configuration, testing and maintenance of system and application software of computer systems and networks.
– Use software, hardware, information, mathematical, functional support of information systems, including algorithms and modeling methods for the formation of professional competencies.
The sphere of professional activity is aimed at creating conditions for the production, transmission, distribution and consumption of electricity by railway facilities and industrial enterprises.
The objects of professional activity of graduates are enterprises: JSC «KEGOC», JSC «AZhK», CSE «Metropolitan», branches of JSC «NC «KTZ», as well as other energy enterprises in various industries.
Graduates can work as: energy dispatcher, specialists of the operational dispatch control service, electromechanic of digital traction and electrical substations.
To train highly qualified specialists, in accordance with the requirements of higher education, it is necessary today to have a modern material and technical base. The department has specialized laboratories, a branch of the department also operates on the basis of the Almaty power supply distance. Friendly, scientific and methodological ties have been established and actively maintained with the Omsk State University of Communications, the Moscow State University of Communications (RUT), the Samara State University of Communications, the Ural State University of Communications, Dresden Technical University, the Institute of Transport Research of the University of California, the Korean National Transport University, Lanzhou University of Transport and Communications, International University of Logistics and Transport in Wroclaw and other partner universities. The result of this cooperation is the academic mobility of students in major disciplines.
JSC «KEGOC», JSC «AZhK», CSE «Metropolitan», branches of JSC «NC «KTZ» and other enterprises of the energy sector.
Students undergo all types of internships in the leading companies of Kazakhstan – JSC «KEGOC», JSC «AZhK», CSE «Metropolitan», branches of JSC «NC «KTZ» and other energy enterprises. The advantage is that non-resident students can take internships at their place of residence throughout Kazakhstan, where there are branches of these companies.
Cisco certificates: – CCENT (Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician) – certified network technology technician; – CCNA Routing and Switching (Cisco Certified Network Associate) – a certified specialist in routing and switching; – CCNA Security – certified network security specialist;