Training center “Labor protection and industrial safety”
The main directions of the center “Labor protection and industrial safety” are:
- Safety and labor protection at enterprises;
- Industrial safety at enterprises;
- Fire safety at enterprises (fire-technical minimum);
- Electrical safety.
Training in the field of ensuring the protection of the labor activity of employees at the enterprise is one of the main duties of the employer. At the same time, compliance with the provisions of the current Legislation in order to pass all the necessary checks is only one of the tasks of the training centers. In fact, safety training brings with it many benefits for the organization itself and has many advantages in complying with the Safety Rules.
The testing laboratory "Environmental safety and assessment of working conditions"
Head of the laboratory is Dr. PhD Abdreshov Shamil Askarovich
phone: 8 707 205 0103
The laboratory has the necessary material and technical base:
- The laboratory employs 9 employees: 1 Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, 2 Candidates of Sciences, 2 senior researchers, 2 junior researchers and 1 technical engineer, 1 laboratory assistant.
- The existing experience in the development of environmental safety projects in atmospheric air, scientific and applied developments, the availability of qualified specialists, modern devices and equipment allow for a wide range of research in the field of environmental safety and assessment of working conditions at production facilities.
The main research activity of the laboratory is the assessment of atmospheric pollution, determination of the concentration of harmful substances in the emissions of sources of railway transport enterprises, as well as certification of production facilities according to the working conditions of railway transport enterprises.
The presence of an accredited laboratory “Environmental safety and assessment of working conditions” of the Department “Life Safety and Ecology” KazATK allows you to perform contractual research on the development of the following environmental measures and assessment of working conditions:
- Carrying out instrumental control of emissions of pollutants into the atmosphere (Measuring the release of harmful substances into the atmospheric air or harmful physical effects on it using specialized equipment).
- Services for the development of draft standards for maximum permissible emissions.
- Services for the development of an industrial environmental control program.
- Services for monitoring compliance with the limits of emissions of pollutants
- Inventory services for sources of greenhouse gas emissions into the atmosphere.
- Development of the greenhouse gas inventory passport
- Greenhouse Gas report
- Certification of hazardous waste
- Certification of workplaces according to working conditions.
Areas of scientific activity:
- Studies of emissions of pollutants into the atmosphere in the atmospheric air, settlements and sanitary protection zone, air of the working area, air of the residential zone and emissions of industrial enterprises into the atmosphere by carrying out instrumental measurements;
- Assessment of the impact of the transport and communication complex of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the ecological state of the environment;
- Research and assessment of working conditions at production facilities by the instrumental method and improvement of the methodology for certification of workplaces at enterprises of the transport and communication complex of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- Research in the field of environmental protection to solve the problems of a comprehensive assessment of the degree of anthropogenic impacts on the ecological state of the natural environment.